Location - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Location

Smile ride outs

I,m in the Wokingham area, between M4/M3 ready for ride out.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

hi all been on this site for ages only found out to day how get on to the uk site anyway im in preston lancs .Just sent for some more bits cant wait to get them fitted and get some pics on.

Default hi guys

yep but it will grow could do with a better link into the site rather than hidden under uk chapter.... but this could be cutting edge as far as the intruder goes

keep it upright
    robert

m109crt 2008 gbushing

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by cheese View Post
    hi all been on this site for ages only found out to day how get on to the uk site anyway im in preston lancs .Just sent for some more bits cant wait to get them fitted and get some pics on.

Have you been to spec savers lately
    UK Chapter - Black 07 - debadged - debeavered - tank bra - Big air kit - PC111 - Chrome shaft cover - Factory Pro gear kit - side mounted number plate - shortend stock pipes - 2" chrome risers - extended braided cables - 280 on 10" replicator - switchblade foot pegs - Cobra seat unit -side mounted number plate.

Default Where is everybody?

Hi all, just stumbled across the UK chapter having been looking at the US site for the last month. I'm on the Norfolk/Suffolk border so maybe the guys in the East/South East could get a ride out organised - Essex, Suffolk, Cambs, Herts etc?
    Summer's nearly here so it'd be great to see a decent crowd of these wonderful beasts together!!

Quote Originally Posted by Totaldoug View Post
    Hi all, just stumbled across the UK chapter having been looking at the US site for the last month. I'm on the Norfolk/Suffolk border so maybe the guys in the East/South East could get a ride out organised - Essex, Suffolk, Cambs, Herts etc?
    Summer's nearly here so it'd be great to see a decent crowd of these wonderful beasts together!!
    I am up for it mate. The problem with the UK forum is that it is a bit dead and no much happen to be honest. I think we need some sort of leader or some one who can break the ice in order to kick start the fun. There is a bunch of decent guys in here for what I can see and it would be great to team up and put some miles on the bikes. I'll be off until the 18th but when I come back we could arrange something (you do not have to wait for me thought) There are also a few rallies and runs coming up so that could be an idea as well.
    Ride safe,
    Anibal
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

hi from preston lancs done a few mods will get the pics on soon

Default New member

Hi - just joined this week and waiting for delivery of new white 109RZ next week - I am from Sunderland, yes in the cold North East - hope I can get some tips off you all for customising the bike - first looking to change exhaust and maybe fit bigair and PC - anybody already done these mods?

Harps2

Default Location

Hiya all im from Bridgend, South Wales. For those who dont know it its between Swansea & Cardiff with plenty of cracking roads all around us.

Before you start with the Sheep shagging jokes im not Welsh. Im originaly from Portsmouth.

Got my Truder last Nov but been in love with them since i first saw one over a year before that. Went shopping for a new pair of cloves while out on my 750 Shadow and heard her calling me from the showroom. Just had to have it. Big step up from the Shadow but makes me smile everytime i twist that throttle.

Just found this site this week and glad to be a member.
    Last edited by dutch; 05-30-2009 at 10:12 AM.

Harps2 & Dutch, I hope you guys enjoy this forum.
    Ride safe,
    Anibal

Quote Originally Posted by harps2 View Post
    Hi - just joined this week and waiting for delivery of new white 109RZ next week - I am from Sunderland, yes in the cold North East - hope I can get some tips off you all for customising the bike - first looking to change exhaust and maybe fit bigair and PC - anybody already done these mods?

Harps2
    hello harps2..theres a few in north shields including me geoff with 109s..we ride out in the better weather,,and get over your way..i done a few mods...risers,speedo face,air filters,my mates got sideburner,and another going to shorten his standard exhaust shortly...enioy the best bike on the planet,youl luv it..regards geoff.

Hi Geoff - hopefully it wont ne too long before we can get them out again - up the hill at the weekend but still too much salt on the roads for me yet - heard M&S in Durham has finally closed last week.
    Hope to catch up weith you when it gets a bit warmer.

Alan

I'm a new member of this forum from Newport in south Wales. Picked up my 109 (white and blue) about 4 hours ago and have to say it's awesome.

Looking forward to doing many, many miles on it this year.

welcome
    Cheers, Mick (UK)

Very Active Member hitchiker1959's Avatar

Hi im in South Wales nice to know we have a load of guys with the same interest i have been on sites before and present and do find they tend to get clicky !!! but lets go with the flow roll on summer !!!

There's nothing worse than a clicky site, thank god the uk intruder site ain't
    like that eh!.
    Cheers, Mick (UK)

Default Location

Hey all. i am from High wycombe. its on the M40 stretch between oxford and london.

would love to finally ride with other m109r riders rather than being surrounded by sports bikes...

Very Active Member

Default Hi guys

Another Essex Boy here,Shoeburyness by the sea............

Quote Originally Posted by samurai View Post
    Another Essex Boy here,Shoeburyness by the sea............
    Hello mate, not too far from you. I live in Harold Park, between Romford and Brentwood, PM me if you fancy a ride.

Default Hi

From Desborough Northamptonshire, just joined as Ive read some of the technical posts and wanted to share what ive done (our 109 is triked though) Forgot to say originally from Ilford Essex.

Default Desertrat

Hi Guys I'm from Kent (near Brands hatch)

I am 109less...looking to buy one if anyone should know of one for sale? Preferably black but if the price was right any colour would do!
    If anyone want to get in touch or send some photos please send to my email [email protected] Cheers Mick

Little Kings Hill, near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire!!

hi all, i live near liverpool am about to purchase my first 9 after many months of saving, so high all!!

Hi you will enjoy it for sure!