M109 Rider Forums banner

Atlantic Canada riders

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  rookiepg 
#1 ·
Hello 109 riders !!
Would like an Idea how many 109's out here, so let me know who you are and where your from and thought maybe we could start a annual meet and greet !!!!! Sound good to anybody ???????

My name is ANDY and i'm from Moncton, N.B.

Appreciate your replies !!!!!!

#2 ·
Hey Andy,

I'm from Summerside PEI. I've probably been over to Moncton 5 weeks through the spring and summer months. The trip to Moncton is only about 1.5 hours and it's a great ride. Hopefully we'll be able to to organize something for the 9's in the Atlantic area.

Nathan

#3 ·
Snowblind said:
Hey Andy,

I'm from Summerside PEI. I've probably been over to Moncton 5 weeks through the spring and summer months. The trip to Moncton is only about 1.5 hours and it's a great ride. Hopefully we'll be able to to organize something for the 9's in the Atlantic area.

Nathan
Appreciate the reply Nathan, there is at least 5 or 6 109 's here in moncton that I know of, I just don't know if they're all aware of this site or not. So I do think there are enough 109's in the maritimes to start an annual meet !!! Spread the good word and it shouldn't take long to organize a great event !!!

Thanks again Nathan !!!

ANDY

#5 ·
Hey 9R's

Just thought I'd chime in here and subscribe to this posting, in case it springs back up to life. :p
My goal is to do an across Canada trip next summer in my converted cargo trailer to toy hauler and motel.

I am likely to be spending more of my time in the Maritimes, as I've seen or been to the other parts of Canada.

Hope to meet up with other 9R's.
Cheers,
Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.