The Official 2020 MId-Atlantic Meet Thread!!!!! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The Official 2020 MId-Atlantic Meet Thread!!!!!

last few pics, I should have taken more right? One is me holding Kevin's big set of nuts. Other is some of the shale accumulation behind hotel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mam11.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	388992   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mam13.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	388994   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mam14.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	388996  
    2005 Harley Davidson Springer Softail Custom 2007 Harley Davidson Night Rod Special
    2009 Victory Hammer S 2009 Pontiac Solstice Coupe
    2010 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2012 Mini Cooper S Coupe
    2016 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster 2017 Suzuki M109R
    2020 Indian Scout Bobber

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

I think you guys have most of the pictures covered, but I will attempt to download mine today and see what I have. But again, it was a wonderful time as always. Looking forward to next year already. And I will be announcing the spyder rally in the event that some of you guys would like to come and crash our little party. It will be held in Maggie Valley, NC (home of some of the best roads in America), and we will be there from October 7-11. Not the peak of the leaf season, but there will be some good color up high. More information to come.
    Couple of big shout out, One to Sean for leading us through some great roads in the area. Wasn't sure what to expect, but they were pretty sweet. Another shout out to Kevin for hosting another great experience at his home with an awesome shrimp boil and some nice BBQ pork (I'm sure it was pork, he got me in 2017 with that gator). Also a big shout out to him for showing the city fellas (especially Andy) a little country life (chickens, cows, garden). I am familiar with all that, as I am also a country boy at heart.
    Another big shout out to Reams for bringing the grill and doing his thing (the brother even baked biscuits on that thing).
    One more shout out to Mark for doing his exercise thing even while on vacation to help motivate me when I got home.
    A shout out to the Matt for organizing and getting us set up in a sweet hotel with a place that appreciates us.
    And finally a big shout out to Percy who is like a big old teddy bear that loves to laugh and have fun. Guess I see a lot of myself in this brother, and love living life as it is meant to be lived. One day at a time, and to the fullest.
    Great meeting everyone again, and these are truly memories that last a lifetime.
    To all of you who didn't make it, you were missed, and we will be looking for you next year. Especially that young "Thundercat" that came down from Maryland on Friday. Guy is 31, looks 18 (looks like he just started to shave), and rides like a true pro.