M109 Rider Forums banner

WARNING, SHADY MEMBERS POST

20K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  NSRiar 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been thinking of how we can track and weed out the few shady members that we have on here. So I thought this might be helpful.

This is not saying that someone is wrong or right, that is your call based on the post from other members.

1. Start a thread and post it or PM me the link.
2. Just state the facts and leave opinions in PM's
3. I think we all know what good and fair practices are, so I think there is no need to spell it out.

My plan is to list them in alphabetical order.

#2 · (Edited)
#12 ·
you talkin to yourself Ryan???? lol

#14 ·
1. Start a thread and post it or PM me the link.
2. Just state the facts and leave opinions in PM's
3. I think we all know what good and fair practices are, so I think there is no need to spell it out.

You must have forgotten the first post and just looked at my bumps for more room if needed. :D

#17 · (Edited)
Amazing and Sad!

Wouldn't it be a good idea to attach a picture of those pricks right next to full name, name on forum, and location? So we can all id those better and be on alert.

Also add a BOARD dedicated to SCAMMERS and RATS so we can visit and refresh!!!

#22 ·
Well I see I made the list.. As it should be and mostly is on this site most things are used and have scratches and smudges.

My item I sold did have those and was stated to buyer. Also you don't wait three weeks to report an issue.. Really that's a little absurd.. Pics were sent to buyer and issues were stated.. This is the only issue I have had selling anything..

Too bad I never received my whole item back nsriar!! Thanks for that!! Now that's shady

#23 ·
Well I see I made the list.. As it should be and mostly is on this site most things are used and have scratches and smudges.

My item I sold did have those and was stated to buyer. Also you don't wait three weeks to report an issue.. Really that's a little absurd.. Pics were sent to buyer and issues were stated.. This is the only issue I have had selling anything..

Too bad I never received my whole item back nsriar!! Thanks for that!! Now that's shady
U got everything that you sent. Oh sorry I couldn't ship the smuck dirt and bugs I washed off and also some few glue left that you had generously sent to me.
BTW I got money back from paypal after filing a dispute and not from you. As for shady thread speaks of pics and they are worth lot more than what you say.

I like the convenient fact that you now mention that they would have scratches and smudges which wasn't the reply u gave me please visit the posted screen shot of cell phone discussion to refresh ur memory.

Unfortunaley I will not be able to return those above mentioned items is bugs dirt etc. Next time don't try to rip anyone off think twice as it might and will come to bite you back. As for dealing I think I have dealt enough here with honest people.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.