Fender Eliminator on M90

Thread: Fender Eliminator on M90

Default Fender Eliminator on M90

Does anyone know of instructions or video on installing a fender eliminator or tail tidy kit on a 2009 M90? All the info I can find relates to the M109, and it is as simple as cutting the plastic once you've got the piece off the bike. However, on my bike there is a small metal tube frame that extends all the way down the length of the plastic piece, so I would need to cut a chunk off of that as well?

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bduke23 View Post
    Does anyone know of instructions or video on installing a fender eliminator or tail tidy kit on a 2009 M90? All the info I can find relates to the M109, and it is as simple as cutting the plastic once you've got the piece off the bike. However, on my bike there is a small metal tube frame that extends all the way down the length of the plastic piece, so I would need to cut a chunk off of that as well?
    <br>
    send me your email in a pm and I will send you some pics so you will have an idea what to do

Which fender eliminator are you installing? Is it a specific one or just a universal one?

Also have you see the universe fender eliminator and which is also a license plate hiding gadget from 007Plate? Look

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	185.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	373554  

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I got this one off ebay: