M109 Rider Forums banner

WTB Chrome rear taillight bezel

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  DutchM1800R2 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where to get the taillight bezel. I've seen some pictures of bikes with them, but am not having much luck finding a shop that has one. I did find one for the C109, but not sure if it fits the M109. Below is the link for the C109 in case I'm not describing what I'm looking for correctly.

http://www.accessoryinternational.com/product/highway-hawk-tail-light-cover-boulevard-c109r.html

Plus the top of that bezel dips down, I guess to resemble a hawk for the brand name.

#13 ·
Fate9176, the Chrome Taillight Bezel is no longer made and/or sold. That has been the case for quite some time now. It has become a rare and somewhat valuable item. However, I have one in my storage unit, from our move from Kentucky to Texas. It's in excellent condition. I thought I was going to use it on one of my 9s, but I changed the whole scheme of the bike and tail section. We're in the process of buying a new house now, and as soon as we close on a house we'll have everything in our storage units delivered to to our new house. It's going to be at least a couple of months from now, but if you're willing to wait, I'd be willing to sell it to you.

Just send me a PM now with interest in the Chrome Taillight Bezel, so I'll have some information to contact you with, once I have it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.