May 17 [Archive] - M109Riders.com

View Full Version : May 17

kbear
05-07-2008, 06:08 AM
ok i know some have been asking about hooking up and doing a ride well i got a idea that i am thinking of doing May 17 which is a saterday. I am thinking about riding to KY to a ihop which is not too far from the ohio and kentucky boader and i thought i would see if any one was interested in doing the ride. if i get decent responce i will place more detail by this weekend and i was thinking we could see if some of the keentucky people want to meet up there also. Like i have said i have done this ride a couple of time and it is a good ride figure start out in columbus and ride out from there with going down i-71 south. So if you are interested i will posted more information and we can figure out where to pick up people along the way or meet people in columbus so let me know and i will work with everyone to get this set up.

So let me know what you think

Another option is maybe on that saturday we can just meet in columbus somewhere and do a ride from there i am just make sudjustions so let me know i will meet up with you if you like it is at lease a start than we can go from there

rynosback
05-07-2008, 06:50 AM
How are you doing? Hope to see you at the meet this year. Are you bringing the family with you again?

Oil Can
05-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Weather guy is calling for rain all weekend :(

kbear
05-14-2008, 09:42 PM
yea i seen that oh well i tried

painter
05-17-2008, 05:36 AM
sounds like a great idea, if this d*mned weather would cooperate.....

fatone
05-18-2008, 03:49 AM
:bigthumbsup: How about the 18th after 1:00 pm ? :doorag: