2007 rides [Archive] - M109Riders.com

View Full Version : 2007 rides

kbear
02-07-2007, 04:04 PM
Hello Ohio

well we are about a month or so from warm weather so i figure i would say hello again and get this started not very good at this so any help is needed.

about March is when i start riding if roads are clear about that time the temp starts going and i get that itch...........this is what i was thinking so let me know what you think maybe we can get together on the 17 th of march and do lunch somewhere so we all can put faces with names on here let me know what you think and we can go from there i know there are a few up north and some down south so i guess we need to see how this is going to work and go from there.

not sure if anyone is interested but another idea i had was a once a month we ride to different parts of Ohio to meet up with some of the other 109 riders do some riding and have lunch and ride back like i have stated this is just a idea not sure if it is any good or not but your feed back is needed

i figure if we get the ground work set to a point it will make it easier for us to do what some of you have suggested so let me know and if you have a different idea than what i have here let me know like i have stated i am not very good at this most of the time i just take off so planning something is not my strong point i just up and go but i am more than willing to plan some of my time to match some of yours just let me know so we can get something worked out

Thanks for your time

Kbear

ez2h8
02-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Hey Kbear:

I am from the Cleveland area as are a few others in the Ohio forum. I won't be riding in March, but plan to be out in April. March is when I plan on doing my mods. I like your idea of meeting up in Columbus sometime for lunch, dinner or just a good ride with fellow members. Ride from Cleveland to Columbus would be a good day trip!

Sure many of us will meet and greet at some point this year. :) Ohio does have many beautiful back roads to enjoy on 2 wheels.

ez

Biged
02-08-2007, 07:42 AM
sound like a good plan whether permitting :D

jackrabbit
02-13-2007, 05:39 PM
Hey Kbear,
New member Jackrabbit here and I can't wait to ride. I live in Cardington, its about half way between Cleveland and Columbus. March maybe pushing it a little but I'll give it try. Let me know when you plan to ride and I'll meet up with the group along the way. :doorag:

kbear
02-13-2007, 08:26 PM
:welcome: jackrabbit hey right now i fugure might as well see how many are interested and when they normally start to ride and go from there if you have any idea let me know and we can start to see what we can get worked out

TEDGT
02-14-2007, 09:13 PM
hey kbear, i would be interested in doing some riding.all i need is dry roads i'll dress for the temps.let know what you decide. i live in louisville just east of canton. Thanks Tedgt.

bISHOP20000
02-15-2007, 11:26 AM
I'm in ......let me ....................cleveland here.......................I'm ready to ride now just cant get the bike out of the garage, I have about 6t of snow blocking it ......lol. late march probably. I have freinds all over the state so have no problem ridng in oh, or surronding state.

kbear
02-17-2007, 08:46 AM
OK from the responce that we have so far the one person who is half way between Columbus and Cleveland that might be a good half way point to meet at as far as Columbus and Cleveland people than depending on weather i am sure that we can get others. The one draw back is we got people all over Ohio but i guess if we got people who don't mine a ride we could meet and greet all in Ohio who want to meet and greet everyone.

again i am not good at setting up rides but if all who is interested is willing to help i am sure we can get something going for the Cleveland people the hidden porch is a great ride and they do have good food.

i know those of you have family's same as i do and all is welcome

and if you have other who like to ride hey have them come along so i guess riding season is coming up so i guess we should start getting something together but i am sure with everones help we can have a great riding season for the Ohio people and plus we can also his some of the other states if they would like to meet up with us also

fatone
02-19-2007, 07:37 PM
GOOD JOB kbear !!!! IM IN FOR A RIDE WHENEVER I CAN !! I WORK FOR HIGHWAY DEPT. AND FARM , ALSO HAVE THREE BOYS ,21,15 ,2 !!! BUSY BUT WANT TO RIDE AND MEET YOU GUYS!!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

kbear
02-25-2007, 12:37 PM
hey i have a question where some of you live at do they have like a bike night on Saturday i know in Columbus they have a few on Wednesday, through Saturday i know through the week it would be hard to do the ride and get back to work the next day but like for me i work a short shift on Friday so i can do something there so if some are in the boat as i am maybe like on Friday we can hook up and maybe we can go ahead and ride to where we are meeting others at and head to a different place and do a bike night some where else other than in our home town so let me know what you think.

This is just a idea but i figure if we know a little about who is going to be riding we know who can do what so we can maybe save time when we do some of the riding so let me know

fatone
03-01-2007, 02:29 PM
:agree: I LIVE IN CLINTON COUNTY , WILMINGTON AREA ! I AM OFF WORK ON FRIDAYS MARCH - NOVEMBER ! BUT I ALSO FARM 400+ ACERS ! CAN GET AWAY ON SOME FRIDAYS BEFORE AND AFTER PLANTING AND HARVEST!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

FatBob
03-03-2007, 06:53 PM
I live in Mt. Vernon and would like to get together mybe in march but if not I will be ready to ride in april. Let me Know

kbear
03-04-2007, 06:07 PM
OK i have been getting great feed back on here and seem like most are looking at maybe the last weekend of this month maybe on the 31 if some of you want to see if we can plan something or if you like maybe the first weekend of April for our meeting and first ride if weather i would like to see where we have the largest group for the meeting and see if maybe a couple of of can meet up in one place and ride to meet the other.

so if we got the larger group coming or in Cleveland than maybe we can ride up and meet with them and have them meet us at like mans field or something let me know and i guess lets get it set up if you want.

By the way thanks for everyones input and lets start thinking where we want to do the first meeting at for some

109ster
03-08-2007, 11:23 AM
I should have my 9 back from the stealer by the 31st (fuel leak) and would be in for a ride. I'm in Columbus too.
I'm on this site all the time but I forget to check the Ohio board ::) maybe now that I said it I will remember to check it??? :bigthumbsup:
Thanks Kbear for all the updates and taking the time to work on this.
:doorag:
Jef

kbear
04-01-2007, 12:13 AM
OK the season is here so if anyone is interrested let me know and lets start forming up and putting some miles on these bikes if the weather is nice on the weekends and some times on Wednesday i am out so if interrested pm me and we can exchange numbers and start hooking up