M109 Rider Forums banner

So i gave DLP another chance.......

7K views 85 replies 36 participants last post by  Boulevardvette 
#1 ·
i have been talking to dan at dlp about this order as i have had anyhting but a good transaction withthem. he told me to get with him when i order and he will keep tabs on my order but i want to see if they are fixing there problems without help along the way. so i ordered last night online and we will see what happens without contacting him about it and you guys will get real time updates from my inbox on the progress.

one thing that i did notice that they changed is that if you order something and they dont have it when you put it in your cart it will show up as "not in stock" which this never happened before; so there is a little change that is nice. so i will keep you guys up to date on the progress of the order.

ordered last night at 700pm

#2 ·
I put in my first order with dlp yesterday. Ordered tornado intakes, covers, and a cyclehouse bracket. They told me the intake would probably be a few weeks but obviously wouldn't charge me until it shipped. They also beat the best price I found online. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it turns out.

#3 ·
Im doing the same.

after talking to Dan for the past week I decided to give it another try.
I placed a $200+ order last night as well. Lets see how this goes. :pray:

#6 ·
Well i can say I ordered 1000 bucks worth of stuff a few weeks ago and all of it, thankfully showed up fine...only thing was one of the Items, the breakaway cruize control shipped from a diffrent location but still made it out the next week. Good things so far for me...third time ordering.

#8 ·
I always had good luck with DLP but it has been a while since I ordered from them. I have read where others haven't been so lucky. Is Hal Greenlee still with them? I always called before ordering to see if the items I wanted were in stock. Hopefully you will get your order quickly.

#15 ·
well i was expecting to get some sort of email today from them but i did not. just like a person letting you know that they got the order and are processing it, not the typical auto response "we got your order" email.

we will see......:nails:

#25 ·
so i got another shipping email tonight. one will arrive friday one will arrive monday.......

so i have the weekend to put some stuff on..at least its not 3 weeks out.

side note: i ordered my brakes lines off another site sunday night and they will be here wednesday. they are coming from the eastcoast as well.:dontknow:

#27 ·
so i got another shipping email tonight. one will arrive friday one will arrive monday.......

so i have the weekend to put some stuff on..at least its not 3 weeks out.

side note: i ordered my brakes lines off another site sunday night and they will be here wednesday. they are coming from the eastcoast as well.:dontknow:
When did you place your order? Friday?

I submitted an order late last Friday (around 6:30pm). No shipping notice as of today, on a part that was presumably in-stock.

#26 · (Edited)
so far, so good.

got an email today also, these guys are doing great :bigthumbsup:

package should be here Friday.:2excited:

if all goes well, i will definitely be making another purchase.:bow:

#29 ·
I've purchased most of my things from DLP & never had a complaint and just last week, I purchased my Cycle House risers and worked with Dan on my purchase...

I actually got to meet Dan since I'm here near the Sunrise, FL location.

GREAT PRICES, GREAT SERVICE!!!

#35 ·
well good news is that one of my DLP packages showed up today but two items were correct and i dont think that pegs to a "gl1800" will fit a 109 so im going to have to figure that out........:verymad:

im going to wait untill all my stuff gets here to send all the wrong stuff back......:-\

#42 ·
well good news is that one of my DLP packages showed up today but two items were correct and i dont think that pegs to a "gl1800" will fit a 109 so im going to have to figure that out........:verymad:

im going to wait untill all my stuff gets here to send all the wrong stuff back......:-\
That's what my Kuryakyn pegs were marked as and they fit fine. Don't give up on them yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.