oilcan ride [Archive] - M109Riders.com

View Full Version : oilcan ride

john
05-30-2009, 09:09 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I felt the ride for oilcan was perfect , great weather ,good company and of course good food. tony and i had a good time and a safe ride thanks for all who help make it possiable and wish mrs. oilcan the very best John :clap2:

kbear
05-30-2009, 11:05 PM
hey glad to see you made it back, talked with Mrs Oil Can and she said that it was perfect, we had a good turn out.

pictures will be add here soon again thanks to everyone who show up and donate with your help made it a big success.

Distant 1
05-31-2009, 11:21 PM
I would personally like to thank Hink6l1 and Kbear for proving that there is honor and integrity among us.

To my Ohio Brethren, It was a privilege to ride amongst you in a very meaningful event.

To everyone who donated, thank you for your generosity it was greatly appreciated.

To Robin, My heart goes out to you and your family. Be strong, Keep the faith.

To everyone else, you’ve missed the chance to be a part of something significant.

Hink
06-01-2009, 01:59 AM
To everyone else, you’ve missed the chance to be a part of something significant.

Check your integrity at the door!!! I'm glad someone had the BALLS to say it!!!

kbear
06-01-2009, 04:48 AM
hey distant 1 you are a wild man but good peps...........it was great riding with you and your sewing machine :joke: (9) just joking it was great riding with you hope to do some more riding with you soon

Outsider
06-01-2009, 07:18 AM
It was great to do this ride! 400 miles plus for the day but worth every mile!

My heart goes out to his entire family! His mother being there was the ultimate reason for doing the ride. If you missed it then you missed something really special. When we got back her reaction was something to see!

TonyG

Soon to be Outsider if I can figure out how to change it!!!

Oil Can
06-01-2009, 02:02 PM
To all that donated to the cause and to those who came out Saturday, I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! The words seem so hollow to what my heart truly feels! I am totally overwhelmed at the generousity of EVERYONE for a family you have never met before! Scott was looking down in amazement and I know he is appreciative of all of you!

Hink it was a true pleasure to meet you, and another big hug to you for the hard work you put into collecting all the money you did!

K-bear thanks so much for getting the patches pulled together and rallying the 109'ers for the ride! It was great to see you all there!

The day was so hectic and my mind flying in so many directions, I'm so sorry I never "officially" introduced the boys to everyone! With us taking off for the ride, then eating, and the boys playing around the park all day, I just got wrapped up in the day and didn't even think about it, I'm SO sorry!! Blake informed me later that night that he was dissappointed that I didn't introuduce you all to them! Talk about feeling like a total heal! Next time I promise!!!

Again THANK YOU ALL for EVERYTHING!!!!
Robin (Mrs. OilCan)

kbear
06-02-2009, 07:10 PM
It was great to do this ride! 400 miles plus for the day but worth every mile!

My heart goes out to his entire family! His mother being there was the ultimate reason for doing the ride. If you missed it then you missed something really special. When we got back her reaction was something to see!

TonyG

Soon to be Outsider if I can figure out how to change it!!!

hey outsider your more on the in side than most of the people on this ohio site you did show up.

Sirnati
06-02-2009, 09:51 PM
Looking for other local riders. John