M109 Rider Forums banner

May I suggest other runs for Saturday 16th?

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  TORQ 
#1 ·
Hey guys you know that I'm in for charities run so I was looking in the local sites for other runs in MA.
Let me know what you guys think since I prefer to do a charity run above all else.
I would like to go in one of these instead so please lets hear it.

1-
Douglas Celebration Graduation Poker Run

DATE May 16, 2009 DIRECTIONS 17 Gleason Court Douglas, MA
Get a Google Map of the Area. CITY / STATE Douglas, Massachusetts (MA) DESCRIPTION DATE: Saturday May 16, 2009 (Rain date Sunday, May 17, 2009)
STARTING POINT: Douglas Elementary School
ADDRESS: 17 Gleason Court Douglas, MA
ENDING: Sokol Hall 405 NW Main Street Douglas, MA
ITALIAN BUFFET INCLUDED WITH RIDE
$25 Riders / $5 passengers

E Prize for the best Poker Hand
E Great Raffles Prizes

A Portion of the proceeds will go toward the Jacob Bachand Scholarship.

For more information about this event, Please see below. WEBSITE http://douglascelebrationgraduation.webs.com EMAIL ca_fred@charter.net CONTACT Carolina or Rosemary PHONE 774-289-6335
2-
A Ride to Remember

DATE May 16, 2009 DIRECTIONS Boston Harley, 1760 Revere Beach Parkway, Rt. 16 Everett, MA 02149
Get a Google Map of the Area. CITY / STATE Everett, Massachusetts (MA) DESCRIPTION Come enjoy a scenic coastal ride through the North Shore. Ride begins and ends at Onion Town Grill in Danvers, MA. $20 In advance or $25 day of registration per rider. Rider package includes breakfast at registration and pig roast, including hamburgers, hot dogs and sausages and automatic entry into the 50/50 raffle.

Registration 9-10:30am
Kickstands up at 10:45am
Ride leaves at 11:00 sharp
Ride will be lead by Steve DeOssie

Join us as a PIG ROAST heads up our
Post Run Party
1pm @ Onion Town Grill

Music provided by:
TC and the Torpedos

Enter to win a 2009 Harley Davidson Road King
Enter by going to tiptopwebsite/bigdogdaddy
Raffles, Door Prizes and 50/50 Raffle.

For more information about this event, Please see below. WEBSITE http://www.tiptopwebsite/bigdogdaddy EMAIL colantok@gmail.com CONTACT Kelly Colanto PHONE 978-922-8525
978-998-9827
and last one:
3-
Memorial Motorcycle Run and Benefit

DATE May 16, 2009 DIRECTIONS 234 SW Cut-Off (Rte 20) Worcester, MA
Get a Google Map of the Area. CITY / STATE Worcester, Massachusetts (MA) DESCRIPTION The family of PFC Brian Moquin will host
his 3rd Annual Memorial Benefit Ride
Brian was tragically killed long with 9 fellow
soldiers on May 5, 2006 in Afghanistan when their
helicopter crashed during combat operations in
support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
He as well as the others and those still fighting
for our freedom will never be forgotten.
Event Date: Saturday, May 16, 2009 11am-9pm
Donation: $20.00
Registration starts at 9am
Ride leaves at 11am & returns around 1pm
Live Music By "Big Gunz"!
Food, Drinks, T-shirts, Raffles, & Silent Auction
Proceeds to benefit the
PFC Brian Moquin Scholarship Fund
& the Massachusetts Veterans Inc.
Thank you for your support!

For more information about this event, Please see below. EMAIL arraymp@aol.com CONTACT Tracy Bissonnette PHONE 508-755-0817

See less See more
#2 ·
i AM up for a small or local run as I dont think I am going to make the BIG one

#3 ·
Hey guy's if Rick can ride after what he's been threw, we sure as hell can do a ride together. Don't be wimps:eek:

#7 ·
I have done alot of rides out of everett and there will be all kinds of bikes !!
If I do any it will be Everett just because its close to me,,but dont let a injured member sway your minds!!:':)':)':)':)'(

tbh THE WAY IT LOOKS RIGHT NOW i MAY NOT BE DOING ANY RIDE THIS WEEK END!!
PRETTY SWOLLEN AND BLACK AND BLUE!!!!

#10 ·
Don't sound so depressed Kenny! :pop: Thought you said there was going to be strippers, and A buddy of yours was bringing a POLE!

#13 ·
i AM GOING TO RIDE ,i RODE TODAY FOR ALITTLE ,but I could not go that far,,so have a great ride and I will catch up on the next run!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.