M109 Rider Forums banner

Best performance/sounding exhaust for the m109r

22K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Screamnyellozonker 
#1 ·
I currently have the Cobra dragsters and I'm thinking about buying a different exhaust. Any suggstions? Dragsters are loud and I'm looking for a exhaust with a nice deep rumble and good performance.

#3 ·
I have been looking for a set of pipes and thought I "might" go with the dragsters so my leg doesn't stick out so far when stopped at a light with the stock exhaust.

(I do love how the 9 sounds from the factory though).

I am not necessarily looking for loud. Did your bike require any reprogramming of the engine management system when you added the dragsters?

G
#9 ·
Yeah I know it's old. After seeing that veolcity pro thread, it got me thinking. Looks are looks, but I need powah! Who's got the best line? Is the RAW or McCoys still available, or both dead? What other good choices? Dyno runs would help.

#10 ·
If you like high risk gambles, contact McCoy. Looks as if he may still be producing pipes. But many have been burned by him, so don't go into it unless you are willing to lose your money very possibly with nothing to show for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.