clutch check

Thread: clutch check

Default clutch check

Hi folks just had my clutch apart and checked everything out but i think i have put the spring washer on the clutch sleeve hub the wrong way around (dumb i no ) will this be a problem any advise is much appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by majalomalk View Post
    Hi folks just had my clutch apart and checked everything out but i think i have put the spring washer on the clutch sleeve hub the wrong way around (dumb i no ) will this be a problem any advise is much appreciated
    Service manual shows this:

I did spend some time to browse through this blog to find definite answer to no avail, maybe you

will have more luck. Use custom Google search small window on the bottom of every page here.
    M109R 2011 Black, 2" lowering bones, air horn, flash to pass garage door opener, Brakeaway Cruise Control, V-stream windshield, Back Off Brake hold, OEM engine guards, Cobra One Piece rear luggage carrier, Cobra Tri Pro 2 in 1 Black exhaust, Cobra FI 2000 AT fuel processor.

Thanks for the reply i have got 7 8 9 the right way around its the washer behind the nut in the middle that holds it all on that is my concern it is a spring washer and the nut is a lock tab so don't see what difference it would make but they do say to put it a particular way around

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by majalomalk View Post
    Thanks for the reply i have got 7 8 9 the right way around its the washer behind the nut in the middle that holds it all on that is my concern it is a spring washer and the nut is a lock tab so don't see what difference it would make but they do say to put it a particular way around
    I see now which spring washer you are talking about:

I did not take my clutch apart that far, so I am no help,

hopefully someone will chime in, there were several guys

here inspecting their tubular nut, so they for sure needed

to reinstall this washer as well..
    M109R 2011 Black, 2" lowering bones, air horn, flash to pass garage door opener, Brakeaway Cruise Control, V-stream windshield, Back Off Brake hold, OEM engine guards, Cobra One Piece rear luggage carrier, Cobra Tri Pro 2 in 1 Black exhaust, Cobra FI 2000 AT fuel processor.