Top Muscle Cruisers. We all know who wins
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Top Muscle Cruisers. We all know who wins

  1. #1
    Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saskatchewan Canada
    Posts
    355

    Default Top Muscle Cruisers. We all know who wins


  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Very Active Member QZephyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    Opinion of course. I watched one a couple days ago that didn't include the 9. The professional reviews puts Suzuki/Honda at 2 with Yamaha at 1. I get a kick out of people complaining about the order or omissions.

    When you do things right, people won't be sure you did anything at all.

  4. #3
    Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saskatchewan Canada
    Posts
    355

    Default

    of course all opinion

    But still love to listen as to why ours is such a great bike

    Cause I have ridden since '78 and love the 9 more than anything I've owned even though I've only had it for my first season



    I plan to get to ride it to the limits the more I get used to it

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Member Hogan109r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Myrtle beach sc and cornelius nc
    Posts
    29

    Default Muscle crusiers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1074.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	103.5 KB 
ID:	352257I believe I read read that arcticle also
    on the order of these bikes .The Yamaha raider can lean farther over without
    hitting-the pegs or the front of the exhaust.I know I ride them both!
    The 9 is faster in the long run the raider will get you off the line.
    Its long stroke verses short stroke, both bikes very strong and a blast
    to ride.

  7. #5
    Member jtf6dla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Santa Rosa, NM
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Addicted to YouTube bike videos as I am, I have seen this and agree. I am on my 2d 9 and think they are the best. The combination of speed, power, comfort, super cool looks beats them all. Vrod is interesting, but most HD riders are looking for more pure cruiser style - and the 9 is a better performer and way less expensive. Raider is a close second, but doesn't have the higher end of the 9. The vmax is an awesome ride! Super fast, and super ugly (and tall). The Transformers called and are looking for their vmax. The 9 has way better styling and equivalent performance IMHO

  8. #6
    Very Active Member cbxer55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    4,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingCircus View Post
    of course all opinion

    But still love to listen as to why ours is such a great bike

    Cause I have ridden since '78 and love the 9 more than anything I've owned even though I've only had it for my first season



    I plan to get to ride it to the limits the more I get used to it
    I've been riding since 76, and have had this NINE for 11 years now. Second longest time of ownership of a bike, behind only a very highly modified 81 Honda CBX (which I wish I had kept). I love my NINE, would not trade it for any other bike (especially not a trike, not interested in regressing back to my early childhood). Considering all the problems 06 NINE's were supposed to have, I guess I lucked out.
    SILVER 2006 M109R. Brembo front brake calipers, Corbin Smuggler, Low & Mean chrome chin scoop, Cycle House chrome kickstand, Mean Cycles T-Rex speedo trim, Cobra Tri-Pro exhaust, LA Choppers xXx Big Air intakes, D2Moto tail light, Kuryakin clear signals, Yana Shiki One Inch Drop Risers, BreakAway Cruise Control, Suzuki Full Cut Gel Seat, JDA Chrome Fork Caps.


  9. #7
    Very Active Member Bobby1048's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Uniontown Ohio
    Posts
    208

    Default top muscle cruisers. we all know who wins

    This is my first 9 bought her March 9th this year and have put on 910 miles since then not a lot I suppose. But it was the most awesome 910 miles I've ever riden. For balls out fun riding the 9 takes the cake but for bonafide touring can't beat a Goldwing.
    U. S. Army Retired I was in Aviation worked on helicopters.
    2011 M109R blue and chrome massive get up and go.

  10. #8
    Member Hogan109r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Myrtle beach sc and cornelius nc
    Posts
    29

    Default Muscle cruiser

    Quote Originally Posted by jtf6dla View Post
    Addicted to YouTube bike videos as I am, I have seen this and agree. I am on my 2d 9 and think they are the best. The combination of speed, power, comfort, super cool looks beats them all. Vrod is interesting, but most HD riders are looking for more pure cruiser style - and the 9 is a better performer and way less expensive. Raider is a close second, but doesn't have the higher end of the 9. The vmax is an awesome ride! Super fast, and super ugly (and tall). The Transformers called and are looking for their vmax. The 9 has way better styling and equivalent performance IMHO

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1218.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	352353My 9 won't wheelie like this!!
    Although I can get the front end off the ground. LOL !

  11. #9
    Very Active Member thevili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan109r View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1218.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	352353My 9 won't wheelie like this!!
    Many videos on youtube...:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c67ljlAnh5g



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EED9TRtq7q4
    M109R 2011 Black, 2" lowering bones, air horn, flash to pass garage door opener, Brakeaway Cruise Control, V-stream windshield, Back Off Brake hold, OEM engine guards, Cobra One Piece rear luggage carrier, Cobra Tri Pro 2 in 1 Black exhaust, Cobra FI 2000 AT fuel processor.

  12. #10
    Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saskatchewan Canada
    Posts
    355

    Default

    Nice

    I think the first one is Skidmark

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •