ready to buy have a important question

Thread: ready to buy have a important question

Default ready to buy have a important question

hello my forum friends,i have a important question to ask ,because im about to get a niner tommorow already rode it and its a black 07 all original ecept for new tires and battery are new but everything else original the bike is very clean,and i like it BUT the bike has 30000 miles yes i said 30,000 miles .PLEASE please tell me is that a ton of milage on this bike,the gentleman stated its all cruisin every where in florida to georgia,hwy miles ,the bike is very clean no scrathces paint is good and overall on a 1 to 10 scale i would give the bike a 8 only because of the milage and i can purchase this bike for 4500 cash..is it a good deal or is that milage way to much please need to know asap thANK YOU MY FRIENDS FOR YOUR INPUT AND TIME

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

M109R 2011 Black, 2" lowering bones, air horn, flash to pass garage door opener, Brakeaway Cruise Control, V-stream windshield, Back Off Brake hold, OEM engine guards, Cobra One Piece rear luggage carrier, Cobra Tri Pro 2 in 1 Black exhaust, Cobra FI 2000 AT fuel processor.

Very Active Member

I would consider it a very good deal, based on the condition of the bike you stated, and only 30,000 miles on a 10 year old M109R.

If you decide to buy it...congratulations in advance.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I don't think the mileage is a big deal if the guy you're buying from has kept it up mechanically and has some sort of paperwork to back it up. The 30,000 miles averages to about 3,000 miles a year ain't bad. If your comfortable with it go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    U. S. Army Retired I was in Aviation worked on helicopters.
    2011 M109R blue and chrome massive get up and go.

I BELIVE IM GONNA DO IT ,I ALREADY SPOKE TO MEAN CYCLES IN MIAMI AND LINED A BUNCH OF PARTS already 300 rear 21 inch front sumo fender seat pipes and abunch of little stuff to,also another question ,does anyone like the sumo fender or does anybody have bad feedback about that sumo fender ,i kinda like the look all together but if its not a good idea i would like to know thanks everyone

Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar

Congratulations! Woo hoo, I ride an 06, stock, and all I want to do is up grade the whole clutch to an 2011, parts for that are not too badly priced, cheaper then chrome rims. The Miles, That's okay, these bikes are strong, I get the feeling he or she did all the necessary warranty/maintenance stuff . Are there are no modifications to it that you can see. What are you paying for it? All you may need to do if it sounds good, and rides fairly smooth, is a clutch cable and tighten up the clutch tub nut, Eventually, you'll know when that job will be due. Suzuki does not have that in there books. But we all know about it once the miles tick up. Enjoy, our monster 9er!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Planing a British Columbia Meet, PM if you are interested? June 21-25, 2018 some place in southern part of the Kootneys.
    Planing a British Columbia Meet, PM if you are interested? June 21-25, 2018 some place in southern part of the Kootneys.

I would not be afraid of the milage. I would be afraid if he tells you it is completely stock, and the pic on ur sig is that bike. It also has custom exhaust and who knows what more.
    I am not a fan of that fender, but just my personal opinion is all.
    the 300 will not fit on the oem rim. U must be planning on big money for rims too.
    good luck. Hope it works out the way you want.
    troy
    M109R LE.
    Hard Krome Drag pipes. Barons XXX Big Air kit. PC5. 110 HP/108 TQ. Hidden key mod. Debeavered. "Back off" tail flashers. 2" drop. 2nd gear clutch spring mod. Custom painted matching helmet. HID 8000. Stebel. Irate Customs skull grill. XTRE. Custom PAIR block off plates. JTsLEDs Bigpapa kit (plus!). Knightrider. Buying stock in Nevrdull and Maguires...

no that picture IN my sig is my bike i used to have WHICH I MISS VERY MUCH.... AND THE BIKE I WILL PROBABLY BUY DOES NOT HAVE ANY MODS ALL ORIGINAL...IM PAYIN 4500 CASH FOR THE BIKE,AND YES I WILL SPEND SOME DOUGH TO GET THE BIKE THEY WAY I WANT..THE PRICE FOR THE PARTS IS 6500 LOL MORE THAN THE BIKE BUT FOR APPROX 11000 GRAND I WILL HAVE A BADASS BIKE FINALLL AND THATS NOT BAD...300 rear 140 front both chrome sumo fender freedom pipes j1200 powewrcommander,seat and chin spoiler,not bad on the price.i will post pics when done ......but now i saw a badass bike with out the fender,original fender with 300 in back and man o man looks so tough,maybe i wont sumo i would go with that tough look,i have to decide soon ,i will take 2 pics and i would like all of your opinions which you all like better,give me a second

Sounds good! You can get a few bucks for your stock parts as well, seems to be some crashes lately, so please post your OEM parts as you feel fit. Looking forward to your new adventure!

Very Active Member BIG MIKE 109R's Avatar

You are a previous 9 owner, so you know what to look out for. I say go for it.

JESUS IS LORD! 2008 Candy Max Orange Debeavered, Yana Shiki 2" bones, Grasshopper backrest, V&H Big Shots, Dunlop Elite-3 250/D251 150, LED brake lights, micro brite rear turn signals, Arlen Ness billet chrome grips, smoothie rear fender, ATRE, Wolo horn, Scorp motor mounts, Gel seat, Chrome M109R derby cover, A&R 6K HID.
    I fly low, those who fly low, fly long! BIG MIKE

thank you for all your support friends .but arrrrggggggg im tryin to post 2 pics that i would like opinions on but i CANT THEY ARE ON MY DESK TOP ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG lololol

Quote Originally Posted by vmike View Post
    thank you for all your support friends .but arrrrggggggg im tryin to post 2 pics that i would like opinions on but i CANT THEY ARE ON MY DESK TOP ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG lololol
    If you have a tablet or cell phone use tapatalk app, it's way easier! Been there done that.

Very Active Member BIG MIKE 109R's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biker-chicky View Post
    If you have a tablet or cell phone use tapatalk app, it's way easier! Been there done that.

I used my cell phone two weeks ago with no problems. I don't like to add apps on my phone just the basics.

JESUS IS LORD! 2008 Candy Max Orange Debeavered, Yana Shiki 2" bones, Grasshopper backrest, V&H Big Shots, Dunlop Elite-3 250/D251 150, LED brake lights, micro brite rear turn signals, Arlen Ness billet chrome grips, smoothie rear fender, ATRE, Wolo horn, Scorp motor mounts, Gel seat, Chrome M109R derby cover, A&R 6K HID.
    I fly low, those who fly low, fly long! BIG MIKE

I've done a ton of 109 gearboxes... all slipping out of second gear... when test riding, click it in to 2nd, and accelerate hard.... if she doesn't slip out she's good :) worth doing, because it will cost you a fortune to have repaired....

I think $4500 is a good deal, especially with the Cobra exhaust. I bought my first 9, which was an 06 with mods for $6k a couple of years ago. It had 18k miles and I never had any problems with it.

Very Active Member

I've never been a big fan of the Sumo-X rear fender, because those rear fender struts are really an eyesore to me. I just don't like the way they look on that rear fender. Also, you may want to consider the affects that not having a front fender may have on the paint on your chin spoiler, radiator shroud, and possibly how it will affect you while riding, due to any sort of debris on the road. I believe without a front fender, the front tire is going to kick back everything it picks up during operation of the bike, which could damage some things in the front of the bike, as well as irritate you while you're riding. Just something for you to consider. MeanCycles sells a really sweet looking fender for the front 21" wheel/tire combo, which is a very good match to the Sumo-X rear fender, because it wraps and hugs the front tire really well.

Default front fender

Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    I've never been a big fan of the Sumo-X rear fender, because those rear fender struts are really an eyesore to me. I just don't like the way they look on that rear fender. Also, you may want to consider the affects that not having a front fender may have on the paint on your chin spoiler, radiator shroud, and possibly how it will affect you while riding, due to any sort of debris on the road. I believe without a front fender, the front tire is going to kick back everything it picks up during operation of the bike, which could damage some things in the front of the bike, as well as irritate you while you're riding. Just something for you to consider. MeanCycles sells a really sweet looking fender for the front 21" wheel/tire combo, which is a very good match to the Sumo-X rear fender, because it wraps and hugs the front tire really well.
    if i get the fender you are talking about from mean cycles,Judah for the 21 inch would it talk care of those issues or problems you stated ...also you enlightned me to the rear i think im gonna stay with the original rear and just put 300 tire and mod inside the fender ,,,,i dont see hardly any sumo on 109 do you know where i can see abunch of sumos on 109 so i can make a final decision.....i did buy the bike yesterday and will post sum pics have to figure out how !!!!lol thanks for your knowledge my friend!!!