Good License Plate Holder

Thread: Good License Plate Holder

Default Good License Plate Holder

I see alot of side mount license plate holders, but I'm looking for a rear license holder thats simple and only holds the license (I don't need the signal lights anymore as I have an integrated tail-light now).

Anyone have any good ones. Rainey with Revo has the exact ones I'm looking for but most of his orders take a long time to fill (coming from overseas) and are expensive and I was wondering if anyone saw any others available.

http://www.revo-cycles.com/shop/revo...e-plate-mount/

EDITED for wording
    Last edited by LoBlo; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:29 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoBlo View Post
    I see alot of side mount license plate holders, but I'm looking for a posterior license holder thats simple and only holds the license (I don't need the signal lights anymore as I have an integrated tail-light now).

Anyone have any good ones. Rainey with Revo has the exact ones I'm looking for but most of his orders take a long time to fill (coming from overseas) and are expensive and I was wondering if anyone saw any others available.

Check the eBay website. I believe they have them, with and without the plate light included.
    Last edited by JUDAH-9; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:48 PM.

I see alot of side mount license plate holders, but I'm looking for a posterior license holder thats simple and only holds the license (I don't need the signal lights anymore as I have an integrated tail-light now).

Recommend you also check with your State law about how they are mounted. My first 9 had a plate holder that mounted it vertically on the side rather than landscape. I actually got pulled over for that.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jtf6dla View Post
    Recommend you also check with your State law about how they are mounted. My first 9 had a plate holder that mounted it vertically on the side rather than landscape. I actually got pulled over for that.

He wrote:
    but I'm looking for a posterior license holder
    I myself needed to Google that word since English is my second language...
    M109R 2011 Black, 2" lowering bones, air horn, flash to pass garage door opener, Brakeaway Cruise Control, V-stream windshield, Back Off Brake hold, OEM engine guards, Cobra One Piece rear luggage carrier, Cobra Tri Pro 2 in 1 Black exhaust, Cobra FI 2000 AT fuel processor.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by jtf6dla View Post
    He's wanting one that mounts underneath the rear fender/tail section.

Quote Originally Posted by thevili View Post
    He wrote:

I myself needed to Google that word since English is my second language...
    Sorry, shop talk. I meant rearward.

Very Active Member

Suzuki M90 M109R M109 LICENSE PLATE BRACET TURN SIGNAL
    Above, is the way the item is listed on eBay. It sells for $29.95, with approximately $8.00 for shipping. It also allows you to mount your rear turn signals to that same license plate bracket. Just go to eBay, and type in M109R license plate mount, and you will see it right away, as it should be listed 2nd, or 3rd from the top.
    Last edited by JUDAH-9; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:46 PM.

Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar

Default Good License Plate Holder

Posterior, I'm thinking, great medical terminology. Are you in health care by chance? Don't let these guys bug you about spelling and such, they are just getting board I think! I use amazing sling-lish! I totally understood, no dictionary needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Planing a British Columbia Meet, PM if you are interested? June 21-25, 2018 some place in southern part of the Kootneys.
    Planing a British Columbia Meet, PM if you are interested? June 21-25, 2018 some place in southern part of the Kootneys.

I made my own, simple, works great, Looks great (unless you get on your hand and knees to look up under there), I cut the bolts down after I had everything where I wanted it. Simple and cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by biker-chicky View Post
    Posterior, I'm thinking, great medical terminology. Are you in health care by chance? Don't let these guys bug you about spelling and such, they are just getting board I think! I use amazing sling-lish! I totally understood, no dictionary needed.
    No one bugged him, he spelled it correctly,

unlike your getting board is your amazing sling-lish!
    M109R 2011 Black, 2" lowering bones, air horn, flash to pass garage door opener, Brakeaway Cruise Control, V-stream windshield, Back Off Brake hold, OEM engine guards, Cobra One Piece rear luggage carrier, Cobra Tri Pro 2 in 1 Black exhaust, Cobra FI 2000 AT fuel processor.

Quote Originally Posted by shrk352 View Post
    I made my own, simple, works great, Looks great (unless you get on your hand and knees to look up under there), I cut the bolts down after I had everything where I wanted it. Simple and cheap.

Looks great! Your getting some lights under there too!

Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    He's wanting one that mounts underneath the rear fender/tail section.
    Ok but my first 9 had a mount over the left side of the back wheel, near the shaft drive, which is commonly sold, and is not legal in some states. I simply didn't want our friend to get pulled over for a bs reason

Default good license plate holder

The one I bought (don't remember if it was Bike Bandit or Mean Cycles) for 85 dollars looks pretty good but it does have tabs to install rear turn signals (I don't use them). For the plate lights spent 20 bucks for plate bolts that are the plate lights. Just my 2. Bob
    U. S. Army Retired I was in Aviation worked on helicopters.
    2011 M109R blue and chrome massive get up and go.

I see alot of side mount license plate holders, but I'm looking for a rear license holder thats simple and only holds the license (I don't need the signal lights anymore as I have an integrated tail-light now).

EDITED for wording
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/271086707635...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Got it in 2 days, ships from IN. Its very good quality, polished stainless steel and comes with led licence plate light. Lost one together with my licence plate that originally came with my integrated light. I hit a huge bump on the road and snapped it right off.
    MOD MANIA

EDITED for wording
    I have this one from RAW Designs. The frame comes in black or chrome and has LEDs integrated into the frame. If you don't like or need the frame, the mount is sold separately also. Here is the link and some pics of it on my 9.

https://www.meancycles.com/store/par...?partID=222611

Posterior, I'm thinking, great medical terminology. Are you in health care by chance?
    Yeah, I work in a hospital. The shop talk follows me home sometimes.

lb

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    I have this one from RAW Designs. The frame comes in black or chrome and has LEDs integrated into the frame. If you don't like or need the frame, the mount is sold separately also. Here is the link and some pics of it on my 9.

https://www.meancycles.com/store/par...?partID=222611
    Actually that's pretty close to what I'm looking for. Is that strip above the License plate holder the LED turn signals?
    Last edited by LoBlo; 1 Week Ago at 09:42 AM.

Actually that's pretty close to what I'm looking for. If that strip above the License plat holder the LED turn signals?
    Yes. They are RAW Designs stealth turnsignals. They come in red or amber. Mine are amber.

https://www.meancycles.com/store/par...?partID=223880

Very Active Member

You can also get the item from Raw Designs with center portion having red LEDs for the brake signal, while both left and right sides of the center portion have amber LEDs for the turn signals. You can also have the entire LED portion covered with a smoke colored cover, which does not hamper the brightness of the LEDs. I have that one, and it is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    You can also get the item from Raw Designs with center portion having red LEDs for the brake signal, while both left and right sides of the center portion have amber LEDs for the turn signals. You can also have the entire LED portion covered with a smoke colored cover, which does not hamper the brightness of the LEDs. I have that one, and it is nice.
    Are the lights nice and bright threw the day as well?

Very Active Member

Are the lights nice and bright threw the day as well?

Yes BC, they are extremely bright and vibrant, even on the brightest and sunniest days...even with the light smoke colored cover over the LEDs. To get the one I have, you must call Raw Designs, and place the order with a salesperson, because they don't advertise that specific option on line any longer. I really don't know why they removed it, because I think it's the best option they offer. You get a brake light and turn signals all in one inconspicuous element.