FS/FT: Trading in my 2007 pearl white 9 avoiding shipping

Thread: FS/FT: Trading in my 2007 pearl white 9 avoiding shipping

Default FS/FT: Trading in my 2007 pearl white 9 avoiding shipping

First off sorry but I'm trying to avoid shipping as much as possible. Especially the big parts as I'm just not going to have much time for the shipping process with my new project and certainly don't want to take forever to get someone a part. What I'm going for is someone wanting these parts out of or close to eastern washington. I will be trading it in within the next 2 weeks and I have a few things listed that require the trade of your stock parts. I apologize in advance but ive never been good with posting pics on here so I can send them through text or email. Below is my post on CL.

As much as I love my 109r I'm trading it in and selling all my aftermarket parts. I built it to basically a street glide but could go from "bagger to dragster" in 10 minutes. Here is a list of extras. Some will require a trade of your stock part. 2007 pearl white m109r.

1. TSUKAYU Batwing quick release fairing (with or without stereo)
    2. TSUKAYU Hard saddlebags quick release
    3. Hyper Charger dual intakes on modified stock airboxes
    4. Extreme designs dual oval intakes
    5. Custom shortened Sideburner exhaust (needed for the bags)
    6. Cobra pro autotuner (pending)
    7. Gi Pro Atre gear indicator and timing retarded cut into the tank bezel (REQUIRES TRADE OF YOUR STOCK BEZEL) (pending)
    8. HID projection headlight with angel eye and led halo around light (REQUIRES TRADE OF YOUR STOCK LIGHT HOUSING) ( removed from light housing currently unavailable)
    9. 160 Front tire setup with fender extenders (REQUIRES TRADE OF YOUR STOCK WHEEL AND TIRE)
    10. Custom shortened and debaffeled stock exhaust.
    11. Corbin front and rear seats. These were modified with memory padding and rear backrest. (Pending)
    12. Lower wings wind deflectors
    13. Stock backrest and rack.
    14. Galfer wave front rotors (used but not mounted)
    15. Break away cruise control
    16. Raw Designs rear brake turn light and rear turn signals
    17. Rivco driving light setup (new never mounted but will Not work with fairing).
    I have many other parts and will be returning my 109 back to stock for trade in.
    Last edited by dhgravityfreak; 1 Week Ago at 07:53 PM.
    07' bagger, tsukayu fairing (with flip screen, nav, infinity and amp), jumbo strong bags, hyperchargers with factory modified airboxes, power pro, michelins, leds and projection hid with halo, debaffeled Cobra tri-pro.
    I call it "B-ruzer" based on all my years on bullet bikes. A bullet cruiser if you will...

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dhgravityfreak View Post
    First off sorry but I'm trying to avoid shipping as much as possible. Especially the big parts as I'm just not going to have much time for the shipping process with my new project and certainly don't want to take forever to get someone a part. What I'm going for is someone wanting these parts out of or close to eastern washington. I will be trading it in within the next 2 weeks and I have a few things listed that require the trade of your stock parts. I apologize in advance but ive never been good with posting pics on here so I can send them through text or email. Below is my post on CL.

As much as I love my 109r I'm trading it in and selling all my aftermarket parts. I built it to basically a street glide but could go from "bagger to dragster" in 10 minutes. Here is a list of extras. Some will require a trade of your stock part. 2007 pearl white m109r.

1. TSUKAYU Batwing quick release fairing (with or without stereo)
    2. TSUKAYU Hard saddlebags quick release
    3. Hyper Charger dual intakes on modified stock airboxes
    4. Extreme designs dual oval intakes
    5. Custom shortened Sideburner exhaust (needed for the bags)
    6. Cobra pro autotuner
    7. Gi Pro Atre gear indicator and timing retarded cut into the tank bezel (REQUIRES TRADE OF YOUR STOCK BEZEL)
    8. HID projection headlight with angel eye and led halo around light (REQUIRES TRADE OF YOUR STOCK LIGHT HOUSING)
    9. 160 Front tire setup with fender extenders (REQUIRES TRADE OF YOUR STOCK WHEEL AND TIRE)
    10. Custom shortened and debaffeled stock exhaust.
    11. Corbin front and rear seats. These were modified with memory padding and rear backrest.
    12. Lower wings wind deflectors
    13. Stock backrest and rack.
    14. Galfer wave front rotors (used but not mounted)
    15. Break away cruise control
    16. Raw Designs rear brake turn light and rear turn signals
    17. Rivco driving light setup (new never mounted but will Not work with fairing).
    I have many other parts and will be returning my 109 back to stock for trade in.
    PM SENT
    mods: Swampworks 310kit,Swampworks adjustable links,coastal moto mavericks,down under kit, polished rotors,chrome rear caliper,swing arm cover, drive shaft cover,cycle house extended mirror arms, basani pro street turn outs,pc III,gi pro atre,factory pro shift kit, ostrich covered seats,greggs side cover , plate bracket

Default Pms answered

I appreciate the interest. I will try pics layer and start adding pricing. Thanks
    07' bagger, tsukayu fairing (with flip screen, nav, infinity and amp), jumbo strong bags, hyperchargers with factory modified airboxes, power pro, michelins, leds and projection hid with halo, debaffeled Cobra tri-pro.
    I call it "B-ruzer" based on all my years on bullet bikes. A bullet cruiser if you will...

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Interested in the hyper charger intakes depending on pricing. Lmk please

Interested in HID projection headlight, let me know

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Mystik

Default Galfer wave front rotors

Interested in the Galfer wave front rotors... Price?

Default Hid light

Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    Interested in HID projection headlight, let me know

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    I was originally trying to find a buyer with an exchange light housing but I have already disassembled the housing so I'm going to see if it will fit in my 954rr. If not then the Hid kit would be available but I will need to figure out the price then. Thanks for the interest.

Default Pm sent on rotors

Quote Originally Posted by mrmike View Post
    Interested in the Galfer wave front rotors... Price?
    PM sent

Default Pm sent on intakes

Quote Originally Posted by Weedahoe View Post
    Interested in the hyper charger intakes depending on pricing. Lmk please
    PM sent

Default Pms answered

Pms answered and I have a few items pending. I am trying to avoid shipping the big stuff like fairing or bags. I am not going to have alot of extra time to box them up safe enough for shipping. The fairing was shipped to me from Tsukayu in a fiberglass tote!