M109 Rider Forums banner

What's the very first mod you look for in a never before seen 9?

602 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  thevili 
#1 ·
For me personally, I immediately look at the rear tire and start the appreciation if it's 280 or above.

The second mod would be perhaps the exhaust.

What about you guys?

#7 ·
Just because it's on the stock wheel and is considered taboo doesn't mean that nothings changed! In fact much has changed. True the tire does not reach its full 280mm wide potential but that extra material must go somewhere right! It makes the tire have a more rounded profile vs the flat profile. This too makes the tire look bigger cause it is. And the rounded profile in my opinion improved cornering in that it drops into a turn very easily and increases ground clearance so hard parts don't drag as early. Anyway that's the other side of the coin

#6 ·
Chrome,paint and LEDS. I like a chromed out 9 with a custom paint job unless it's an 07 LE which to me is still the best stock color scheme to date.I do love a big fat tire in the rear as well.

#10 ·
very first mod you look for in a never before seen 9

I do pay attention to the overall look/appearance.. how much the mods improved

the already sleek muscle appearance, stealth and sporty design. Famous silhouette

owned by a member here "Blkm109r" really nailed it! So any mod done to the bike

has to(IMHO) compliment its flow...be a natural part of it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.