Our bikes aren't worth anything.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our bikes aren't worth anything.

Default Our bikes aren't worth anything.

So I've been checking out other bikes and thought I'd see what a trade is worth. It felt like I was kicked in the balls. I've been looking at the resale value of other customized bikes, many of them tend to hold their value. Even a custom Vrod will sell for more than a custom M109 evem if the 9 is a later model year. There's 2008 on Cycle Trader for 25K and a guy like Shooter can't get 9K for his 2011 or 2013 (I can't remember what year he has)

It just kind of sucks but it is what it is. I didn't want to have 2 bikes with one sitting but it's looking like if I want the Vic XC it won't be with me trading my 9 for it. So I'll have a bike sitting.

I was wondering what everyone else is thoughts were on that subject of the resale value of our bikes.

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Only bikes that hold value are Harley's. I don't really understand why as it's the only American made vehicle that does when compared to Asian manufactured ones.

Customizations don't count for doo-doo either. Only change things about your bike for you cause they do not help resale at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar

Default 9er rental

Ya, it's not worth selling but is it worth to rent it out?

I've been wanting to go some place warm for winter holidays. I don't know if your location is warm but having a 9 to explore a location would be oh so nice.

Dont know all the particulars about getting insurance for the rental rental time. Maybe worth looking into?
    Planing a British Columbia Meet, PM if you are interested? June 21-25, 2018 some place in southern part of the Kootneys.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BKojac View Post
    Only bikes that hold value are Harley's. I don't really understand why as it's the only American made vehicle that does when compared to Asian manufactured ones.

Customizations don't count for doo-doo either. Only change things about your bike for you cause they do not help resale at all.

It is funny. I was really considering an Indian before I got my 109 this year. Ultimately, I found that I got a lot more bike for the money by going with the 9. The dealer (who sold both) said that the resale would be much better on the American bike. My answer to that was that anybody that buys a bike as an investment is nuts. Whichever bike I bought, I was going to keep for a long while and would get the value out of it.
    That being said, the Scout and Chief are two sweet bikes! Someday I might own one of those too.
    Harley's have done a great job of creating a mystique and reputation around their image. I think that adds to their perceived value.

I am happy to own my 9 and realize that when I sell it, I will get a small percentage of its value. I'm fine with that.

P

Quote Originally Posted by UMphotog View Post
    Harley's have done a great job of creating a mystique and reputation around their image. I think that adds to their perceived....

P
    Thank you, I was trying to figure out a nice way to say this

Quote Originally Posted by UMphotog View Post
    It is funny. I was really considering an Indian before I got my 109 this year. Ultimately, I found that I got a lot more bike for the money by going with the 9. The dealer (who sold both) said that the resale would be much better on the American bike. My answer to that was that anybody that buys a bike as an investment is nuts. Whichever bike I bought, I was going to keep for a long while and would get the value out of it.
    That being said, the Scout and Chief are two sweet bikes! Someday I might own one of those too.
    Harley's have done a great job of creating a mystique and reputation around their image. I think that adds to their perceived value.

I am happy to own my 9 and realize that when I sell it, I will get a small percentage of its value. I'm fine with that.

P
    I can see you getting a lot more engine for the money with the 9 but not necessarily "a lot more bike". Cannot speak for the Indian brand as I have not paid much attention to them, but having two Harley's, I can see the difference in the quality of the paint, chrome, handling, and ride comfort. The last probably relative to the sitting position and overall ergonomics of a touring designed for the longer hauls. I for one will probably never sell the nine mostly based on the same reasons that the OP mentioned. Of course, with me being back overseas, I could probably get a lot more here than if I was to sell it back in the U.S., so that option remains on the table--I just have to let it rip a few more miles of fast Autobahn riding :-) .
    Last edited by Duende01; 10-14-2016 at 03:00 PM. Reason: inserted the word "never", as in never sell...

-2008 M109R "The Silver Bullet"
    -2013 HD Road King "The Orange Crush"
    -2015 HD Sportster Iron "TBD"

LAND OF THE LONG WHITE SMOKE CLOUD,.NEW ZEALAND

Ive heard of New 9s Being sold for $8995, Taz has one. So with this in mind, They do hold their Price pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by biker-chicky View Post
    Ya, it's not worth selling but is it worth to rent it out?

I've been wanting to go some place warm for winter holidays. I don't know if your location is warm but having a 9 to explore a location would be oh so nice.

Dont know all the particulars about getting insurance for the rental rental time. Maybe worth looking into?
    You DON'T want to come to Chicago for warmth over the next 4 months we won't have it LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by SKIDMARK View Post
    Ive heard of New 9s Being sold for $8995, Taz has one. So with this in mind, They do hold their Price pretty well.
    Hmm so a new 9 for 9K while a used 2008 customized Harley Vrod is being sold for 25K. If I could get 8K for my bike I'd take it and run. Had 2 dealers low-ball me big time had one dealer tell me they've had 2 used 9's for sale for a year and they didn't want another.

My point is that it's sad because the 9 is a great bike but Suzuki's lack of support and what seems to be a dying category (Muscle Cruiser) has hurt the 9's value.

As I said and much like Adrian mentioned a bagger has more features for longer runs then the 9. I owe nothing for my 9 not even CC debt for the work done it will suck to have it sit. Hopefully when Suzuki stops making them the value will increase

I hear ya. I hope there is no Next Years Model. As you say, it will help drive the price up. I have always worn my bikes out. Usually 100,000 ks they give up or so, some lasted but my point is, at that mileage i feel i got my monies worth and i pass them on for Nicks, ( Not Much).

Quote Originally Posted by Duende01 View Post
    I can see you getting a lot more engine for the money with the 9 but not necessarily "a lot more bike". Cannot speak for the Indian brand as I have not paid much attention to them, but having two Harley's, I can see the difference in the quality of the paint, chrome, handling, and ride comfort. The last probably relative to the sitting position and overall ergonomics of a touring designed for the longer hauls. I for one will probably never sell the nine mostly based on the same reasons that the OP mentioned. Of course, with me being back overseas, I could probably get a lot more here than if I was to sell it back in the U.S., so that option remains on the table--I just have to let it rip a few more miles of fast Autobahn riding :-) .
    I rode a Harley for the first time two weeks ago. It had a 103 ci engine, not sure which model but I think it was a fat boy or heritage. Idk, it was brand spanking new and that 103 might as well have been an old 89ci as far as power goes firstly, secondly for the $6500 more that his bike costs(it wasn't loaded up but had some accessories installed)I'm sure I can get a pile of chrome put on my 9 as well as fairings, a windshield, speakers and up the power to a point that I would be either scared to ride it or meet my untimely demise, or turn it into a much more powerful touring machine by just adding the comfort options and leaving the engine mostly stock <-and still have saved some money.....

I thought about getting a Harley for a minute but that's as long as that lasted.

To each is own but most the guys I've know always reference the sound they make more than their comfort, to which I cannot justify the price tag.

Default Value of the 9

Quote Originally Posted by SKIDMARK View Post
    I hear ya. I hope there is no Next Years Model. As you say, it will help drive the price up. I have always worn my bikes out. Usually 100,000 ks they give up or so, some lasted but my point is, at that mileage i feel i got my monies worth and i pass them on for Nicks, ( Not Much).
    I bought my M109R in Sept 2008 for $8500. Its a 2007 and it had 3500 miles and alot of mods.
    I look at some of the prices for used M109Rs and when I wear this one out, I am considering just buying another and keep going.
    I have also considered buying a second bike and positioning it in Oklahoma, so I have it to ride when visiting my parents. =)
    Eric "Plum Crazy" Hopkins
    2nd Thief Riders
    www.2ndThief.org
    Cell 214-448-5218

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon0688 View Post
    I bought my M109R in Sept 2008 for $8500. Its a 2007 and it had 3500 miles and alot of mods.
    I look at some of the prices for used M109Rs and when I wear this one out, I am considering just buying another and keep going.
    I have also considered buying a second bike and positioning it in Oklahoma, so I have it to ride when visiting my parents. =)
    Same. I will own a 9 till the end. Why change when it is all i need. Im also looking at the only Black Red 109 ever imported to NZ. One of One in our Country. Its still too much to pay so ill wait and hope for a while more for a great deal. $17,999 is my offer. Mind you my current one is just fine, and ive had my money out of her.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...-945613506.htm

Very Active Member purvistechie's Avatar

I rode a Harley for the first time two weeks ago. It had a 103 ci engine, not sure which model but I think it was a fat boy or heritage. Idk, it was brand spanking new and that 103 might as well have been an old 89ci as far as power goes firstly, secondly for the $6500 more that his bike costs(it wasn't loaded up but had some accessories installed)I'm sure I can get a pile of chrome put on my 9 as well as fairings, a windshield, speakers and up the power to a point that I would be either scared to ride it or meet my untimely demise, or turn it into a much more powerful touring machine by just adding the comfort options and leaving the engine mostly stock <-and still have saved some money.....

I thought about getting a Harley for a minute but that's as long as that lasted.

To each is own but most the guys I've know always reference the sound they make more than their comfort, to which I cannot justify the price tag.

If it had the 103, it was not the "new" Harley, it may have been a yr old "new". The 2017 standard now is 107, which is more powerful than last years 110 (CVO). This year the Screaming Eagle (CVO) is a 114. I WANT. Rode the 107 Street Glide and it will lift the front tire on a hard launch.... STOCK. Will report back when I get to try the 114, yes it's expensive as hell but if you have the means....... :)

BTW, I traded mine and got decent money. I stripped everything that I could off it and sold it separately. I came out pretty good.
    Last edited by purvistechie; 10-14-2016 at 04:04 PM.

OLD - RED 07 loaded, NEW - 2015 StreetGlide Special Black Denim Dropped Bags, CVO Rear Fender, Passenger Boards, Chop Tour Pack, Driver Back Rest, Stage 3 BOOM! Audio, Full Sac Headers, Tuner, Exhaust.

Default Our bikes aren't worth anything.

Quote Originally Posted by purvistechie View Post
    If it had the 103, it was not the "new" Harley, it may have been a yr old "new". The 2017 standard now is 107, which is more powerful than last years 110 (CVO). This year the Screaming Eagle (CVO) is a 114. I WANT. Rode the 107 Street Glide and it will lift the front tire on a hard launch STOCK. Will report back when I get to try the 114, yes it's expensive as hell but if you have the means....... :)
    I guess I'm missing your point... I know what a CVO costs and for that money there would be endless things you can do to a 9, which will also lift the front tire or burn the rear rolling... STOCK

My choice wasn't a matter of means but rather value.

Must be your location that demands that kind of money as comparing MSRP for MSRP there is only about $1,800 to $2,600 between the nine and the two models you mentioned. As you stated "to each its own" but at my age, I am passed the need for speed and consider the comfort level and versatility out of the bag (no pun intended) my number one priority. I did not think twice to pay a bit more for good quality paint, great quality chrome, ABS brakes, self cancelling signals, cruise control, saddle-bags, and a windshield. Oh, and fragile plastic parts to the minimal. Of course, with comfort being worth each and every penny. I still got the nine for when I want to show-off and go fast from light to light and on every opportunity beating any Harley that comes besides me. However, my go to bike is now the Harley and not so much the nine.

-2008 M109R "The Silver Bullet"
    -2013 HD Road King "The Orange Crush"
    -2015 HD Sportster Iron "TBD"

Quote Originally Posted by Duende01 View Post

Must be your location that demands that kind of money as comparing MSRP for MSRP there is only about $1,800 to $2,600 between the nine and the two models you mentioned. As you stated "to each its own" but at my age, I am passed the need for speed and consider the comfort level and versatility out of the bag (no pun intended) my number one priority. I did not think twice to pay a bit more for good quality paint, great quality chrome, ABS brakes, self cancelling signals, cruise control, saddle-bags, and a windshield. Oh, and fragile plastic parts to the minimal. Of course, with comfort being worth each and every penny. I still got the nine for when I want to show-off and go fast from light to light and on every opportunity beating any Harley that comes besides me. However, my go to bike is now the Harley and not so much the nine.
    May be my location, but they definitely are not that close here. I love the paint on my BOSS which didn't cost anything and gets compliments all day, has no chrome which again I prefer, metal scratches just as easily as plastic and dings rather than bends, don't need cruise control but I could see the use for it, and self canceling turn signals, well here people never use any turn signals but as I try to it's pretty easy to turn them off. To me the comfort level went down on a Harley, but I am large and muscular and like the feel of a heavy bike. The one compliment I found for them was the ease at which they leaned but I ate that dudes pretty floor boards up on my first turn so in the end I just felt bad about it.

Very Active Member purvistechie's Avatar

I rode a Harley for the first time two weeks ago. It had a 103 ci engine, not sure which model but I think it was a fat boy or heritage. Idk, it was brand spanking new and that 103 might as well have been an old 89ci as far as power goes firstly,
    I guess I'm missing your point... I know what a CVO costs and for that money there would be endless things you can do to a 9, which will also lift the front tire or burn the rear rolling... STOCK

My choice wasn't a matter of means but rather value.

Apparently you are missing the point. You referred to the 103 being new and how it was like the 89 (See quote above), of which is so not true to begin with and I simply pointed out that the 103 was not new and I explained what was. I defend the 9 all the time but to be honest, the 107 and 114 WILL give the 9 a run for it's money. YES, the 9 is cheaper, but "value" is measured in different ways. Like say "resale value". Percentage wise I will get far more back out of the Harley because of it's perceived value. The 9 is and was a great bike, no bashing here. Bang for the buck POWER WISE, there is no comparison. Money not withstanding, watch out for the 2017 CVO, it's a beast.

OLD - RED 07 loaded, NEW - 2015 StreetGlide Special Black Denim Dropped Bags, CVO Rear Fender, Passenger Boards, Chop Tour Pack, Driver Back Rest, Stage 3 BOOM! Audio, Full Sac Headers, Tuner, Exhaust.

Quote Originally Posted by purvistechie View Post
    Apparently you are missing the point. You referred to the 103 being new and how it was like the 89 (See quote above), of which is so not true to begin with and I simply pointed out that the 103 was not new and I explained what was. I defend the 9 all the time but to be honest, the 107 and 114 WILL give the 9 a run for it's money. YES, the 9 is cheaper, but "value" is measured in different ways. Like say "resale value". Percentage wise I will get far more back out of the Harley because of it's perceived value. The 9 is and was a great bike, no bashing here. Bang for the buck POWER WISE, there is no comparison. Money not withstanding, watch out for the 2017 CVO, it's a beast.
    So to be clear, 2017 is the start of 107 correct? Being that it is still 2016 you can understand why that may be confusing. Either way 2015 or 2016 that it was, the bike I rode had 600 miles on it, NEW by any standard.

My entire point was that I don't understand the resale of HD. Frankly I'm sure no one will give me a personally satisfactory response.

I have several friends who ride HD and I'm not bashing either, just can't justify the purchase, I would have bought one instead if I could justify it.

As for the CVO, I hope they fixed the issues that they had with the 110. One of my more loyal HD friends had one and traded his straight up for a 103 road glide because he said it kept breaking down. He also said that he has heard that from several of his very loyal HD CVO owner friends.

If they do give the 9 a run for their money, and I'm sure I will find out, at least the have something major over the Yamaha raider

I enjoyed this conversation. Thank you gentlemen! I'm more about the looks (recognizing this is a totally personal opinion for each of us). The first time I saw an M109, I thought it was a stunning machine! It looked mean, it looked fast; and after I road it, I thought it almost handled as well as my mint 1989 Suzuki GSX-R 750--and was WAY MORE comfortable! The M109 was what pulled me out of sport bikes (well, that, and getting older and stiffer), and I have never regretted it. I haven't seen a Harley that even comes close to pleasing me aesthetically as much as an M109 does (I do also like the "minimal" and "choppery" look of the Honda Fury though). And the way some of you fellows customize your M109's is breathtaking--truly artwork! The 2017 CVO looks to me like a standard Harley Bagger... Ho Hum... . Again, I recognize this is all personal preference. I'm not overly worried about resale value; I just love the look and feel of my M109!

Good conversation Gents! Thanks again!

Kent

Very Active Member SouthernFattie's Avatar

So to be clear, 2017 is the start of 107 correct

This means...as their performance STILL SUCKS, You WILL PAY MORE and still wish you HAD MORE.

Kid in Conroe has a CVO Breakout with "Stage 4" performance package on top of his 110ci HD CVO...

We ran a couple times. NOT ONCE was he in front. I wasnt pulling away until about 105mph...he
    was popping the rev-limiter at 110mph in 6th gear.

I truly do NOT care how much people claim how great HD is and how comfy they are and all the other
    ball-juggling fanboy things said. I've owned HD as well. I will NEVER own another.

BTW...why are more and MORE, and MORE Police Departments *LEAVING* Harley Davidson if they
    are so damn great?

Food for thought.
    Custom Z-Bars. Chromed Holey Grips. Scythe Knock Off Mirrors. Bullet Turn Signals. GMan ATRE. Cobra PowrPro (thanks Laurex). McNEMO Custom Rat Rod Exhaust. Custom Polished & Painted Stock Wheels. Smoked & Integrated Sequential LED Tail Light. Stealth LED signals under rear fender. De-beavered with plate mount. Edelbrock ProFlow Intakes. Plasti-dipped Speedo Housing, Chrome Rear Fender Rails, Tach Box and Chrome on Headlight Cowl.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernFattie View Post

I truly do NOT care how much people claim how great HD is and how comfy they are and all the other
    ball-juggling fanboy things said. I've owned HD as well. I will NEVER own another.

BTW...why are more and MORE, and MORE Police Departments *LEAVING* Harley Davidson if they
    are so damn great?

Food for thought.
    All police ride BMW here, they needed something that stood a chance against the Busa's(a Suzuki) not a great chance but a chance at least. And people still say "That's a Suzuki" when I have my 9 parked at a gas station or the gym.

Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wildman7 View Post
    You DON'T want to come to Chicago for warmth over the next 4 months we won't have it LOL.
    So does this mean you may rent it out at some point?
    Planing a British Columbia Meet, PM if you are interested? June 21-25, 2018 some place in southern part of the Kootneys.

Default M109 weekend of motorcycle shopping.

I took my 109 out last weekend to shop around, visit some motorcycle dealers, and sit on every bike that hit my fancy... With that said, 2 days, 9 dealers.. i rode my 9 home unimpressed. There were only 2 bikes i would have even considered. One was a nice Arlen Ness Victory Vegas, but 11Gs for a 2007... no.

The second was a brand new 2016 m109 boss...

Im just stuck with loving this bike, and i have always said that when I wear it to the last threads.. ill just get another..
    2007 Black M109R- Musician, and Computer Geek.

I'm a 2 month old newbie to the 9 world. I have had a wide range bikes over the years and still have a sport bike & a GS (+ a Vespa which is more fun than you probably imagine).
    I wanted a 'power cruiser' type to enjoy a different riding experience. One with power, soul and something a little different. Tried a HD CVO Breakout and liked it... but liked the look and feel of the 9 more. The price difference of my 1 year old 9 was just icing on the cake.
    My point is that I love riding each bike for different reasons and their own particular characteristics.
    The 9 gives me a big grin on my face every time I look at it and ride it. I'm enjoying some mods and have no expectation to get back what I put into it ... but saved a bunch at the initial purchase over other similar bikes.
    I think it's a bargain and most have no idea. That just adds to the appeal.
    Current: 2014 M109R BOSS, 2005 BMW Boxer Cup, 2014 R1200GS, Vespa 300 GTS

Quote Originally Posted by Wildman7 View Post
    So I've been checking out other bikes and thought I'd see what a trade is worth. It felt like I was kicked in the balls. I've been looking at the resale value of other customized bikes, many of them tend to hold their value. Even a custom Vrod will sell for more than a custom M109 evem if the 9 is a later model year. There's 2008 on Cycle Trader for 25K and a guy like Shooter can't get 9K for his 2011 or 2013 (I can't remember what year he has)

It just kind of sucks but it is what it is. I didn't want to have 2 bikes with one sitting but it's looking like if I want the Vic XC it won't be with me trading my 9 for it. So I'll have a bike sitting.

I was wondering what everyone else is thoughts were on that subject of the resale value of our bikes.

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk
    I'll never sell my 9! It will get parted out or scrapped before I would sell it. There is nothing else out there that will compete with it in the muscle cruiser category that hits on both performance and looks! It also doesn't help that I have over $25k wrapped up in a bike that is valued at well under 1/2, maybe even 1/3 that amount. But to me, it is worth every penny I put into it!

I bought a Victory Magnum 2 weeks ago. While it is a great bike, it is no 9... at least not stock. (I'm improving on that next week tho.) I rode the Magnum out in the mountains the last 2 weekends to get it broke in. This week, I've had the 9 out twice for my hot rod fix that I was missing with the victory. Two totally different bikes! I'll be enjoying both of them, just for different types of riding.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    I'll never sell my 9! It will get parted out or scrapped before I would sell it. There is nothing else out there that will compete with it in the muscle cruiser category that hits on both performance and looks! It also doesn't help that I have over $25k wrapped up in a bike that is valued at well under 1/2, maybe even 1/3 that amount. But to me, it is worth every penny I put into it!

I bought a Victory Magnum 2 weeks ago. While it is a great bike, it is no 9... at least not stock. (I'm improving on that next week tho.) I rode the Magnum out in the mountains the last 2 weekends to get it broke in. This week, I've had the 9 out twice for my hot rod fix that I was missing with the victory. Two totally different bikes! I'll be enjoying both of them, just for different types of riding.
    Exactly the same here! Which is why I will never sell my 9 either and it's worth every penny to me too!

Good looking Vic Sean! Nice addition to the stable! Gonna be interesting to see how you think it compares to the 9 after the mods you have planned for it!

Yea......no way we could get rid of these beauties!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	948 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	338434  
    Last edited by GRUMPY; 10-15-2016 at 10:02 AM.

BOTM - January 2016
    2011 M109R LE....Not quite stock!
    I'm only GRUMPY when I'm not riding 1SICK9!

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPY View Post
    Exactly the same here! Which is why I will never sell my 9 either and it's worth every penny to me too!

Good looking Vic Sean! Nice addition to the stable! Gonna be interesting to see how you think it compares to the 9 after the mods you have planned for it!

Yea......no way we could get rid of these beauties!
    I love all the pics we took of them together at MAM! Gotta blow that one up!!!

I'll post a new thread with my thoughts after the mods are complete. Should have them done and dyno tuned by next Saturday. Should be able to post something next Sunday evening.

Very Active Member

Default HD is more about the life than the bike they have been at it for 100 years

When I look at HD compared to other bikes and the M109R, the other bikes are better quality mechanically. HD does a great job with finish and paint etc. What HD does is they sell a lifestyle that is highly branded. Compare the dealerships. The HD dealership here in the Spokane area has a rider's lounge. You can get local area ride maps and they host rides and offer live entertainment (bands). They create an environment where you socialize with other HD riders. I ride with guys who ride all kinds of bikes and my HD buds will admit after riding my 9 that it is the better bike. HD is entrenched in the USA culture. Cops, ride em, they have been to war, they are on T.V. (SOA) and in the movies. After watching the miniseries Harley and the Davidson's I learned a lot about their history and I was impressed. I think Victory and Indian as American bikes are making inroads but will never surpass HD. Suzuki just sells motorcycles not a lifestyle. They don't invest in making loyal customers to the brand like HD. Most of the M109R clothing and stuff comes from individuals not Suzuki. They need to create brand loyalty. There really is none when compared to HD. We are proof of that we are all diehard M109R riders we are not loyal to Suzuki. When the 9 is long gone most of us will move to another brand where HD owners will remain.

Stap6017

Great read here guys thanks for the conversation! Still loving my 9 sad thing is it's an 07 and only has 6k miles!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    I love all the pics we took of them together at MAM! Gotta blow that one up!!!

I'll post a new thread with my thoughts after the mods are complete. Should have them done and dyno tuned by next Saturday. Should be able to post something next Sunday evening.
    Thanks for the blow up! Yep, lots of good pics and a great time!

I understand the Vic is a different bike, built for a different kind of ride and comfort.....but will be interesting to see how it turns out. I remember Harris saying how happy he was with his.....and I think I even heard him say the word supercharger!

BOTM - January 2016
    2011 M109R LE....Not quite stock!
    I'm only GRUMPY when I'm not riding 1SICK9!