M109 Rider Forums banner

need help to fix LED

825 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  mudslinger67 
#1 ·
My bike has this LED strip rear signal light . Only the right side works. All exterior wiring is good so the problem is inside the unit itself. Can anyone tell me how to fix this thing or where I can buy a replacement? It is mounted on an aluminum bracket and just bolts on. Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Light Automotive tire
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire

See less See more
#2 ·
That looms like a Raw rear turn signal. Are you sure that the wire for the left side signal isnt loose or has become discinnected? You can remove the wiring and test it to a 9v battery. Also try your hazard lights and see if they work.

I have the same turn signals, I believe that it has 3 wirea for it if I remember correctly.

#5 ·
I have similar light ... and no there is only 2 very thin wires. Looking for a disconnected wire should be very easy. If the wire is still connected, it is possible that the first few LEDs are not working and hence do not transmit power to the others. In that case it sounds like you'll need to replace the entire unit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.