M109 Rider Forums banner

Rim Tape/Decals

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Wjduke 
#1 ·
Attention to detail. :) Anyone apply rim tape to your wheels (black LE wheels)? If so, do you have a pic you can send? I have a silver bike and am thinking of white or even blue. I am not sure I like the solid piece of tape. But the designs that are out there are not getting great reviews. Just looking for someone who has experiece on this.

#2 ·
Grumpy has them on his LE, but he's not on all the time. Maybe he'll see this post. I was going to do it, but I got hit by a car. Still have the stripes in blue if you want them....free. Only ship to the lower 48 though...let me know. My bike was a 2011 Candy Indy Blue. Got the stripes on ebay. Close but not exact match.

#7 ·
Banged up bad enough but it could have been worse. I sent both you guys a pm about the stripes.
Ok, it's a done deal....trublu has offered the stripes to Jerry. Just waiting on a ship to from Jerry. Stripes gone.
replied to pm thanks for the strips they will be a great addition to the bike :bigthumbsup:
Yep, i got my wheel stripes from a member here as well. Good on you to offer them up for free Wayne and glad your doing well. Here's a pic of the stripes installed. They match really good and I like em......until I can afford my new rims, that is!

Attachments

#4 ·
Banged up bad enough but it could have been worse. I sent both you guys a pm about the stripes.

#5 ·
Ok, it's a done deal....trublu has offered the stripes to Jerry. Just waiting on a ship to from Jerry. Stripes gone.

#8 ·
They look real good grumpy. As you see, I never got the chance, but someone else will! Hope they work out for Jerry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.