M109 Rider Forums banner

Lilith II... One off bagger project

20K views 96 replies 38 participants last post by  RUBZERK 
#1 ·
Heres the start of lilith becoming "1SIC 9" again.....
Phat ASS... Two up... Hidden hitch still to be mocked up... Fender shaping started. ( experimenting with the wire). Working rear to front in the conversion. Stay tuned for more updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#3 ·
This is awesome.
I am gonna follow this.

Good luck!!!

#7 ·
Those Vic bags? That's nice looking Sy. Just a heads up, be careful how low your fender is to the ground when aired down or full compression. I have scraped the tip of mine 5 or 6 times. The problem is when I'm coming out of a parking lot and the slope of the driveway and the crown of the road meet and make a spot that causes the suspension to fully compress and then the slope catches the fender tip. It's all jacked up right now and if I had not have thrown a temporary paint job on I would have had a screwed up 2500 dollar paint job.

#8 ·
Yeah buddy, thanks for the tip. Its already been trial and error getting the bags close enough to corner and still low enough to look sic... And yes these are off my crashed vic. Stole them... Hehe

#9 ·
I'll be watching this.

#13 ·
I'm gonna get one of those one day, love the cross country. I told the wife I was almost done with the bagger last week and she set there for a second and then got this puzzled look on her face and she said," your gonna get another bike"!!!! I told her,"no why would you say that"? Then she said,"your going to run out of room in the shop". She's starting to figure me out WAAAY to soon. Lol.

#14 ·
Hahah chop thats too funny.... I think i got your secret weapon in the works then. Theres a side project with the bike that you guys are going to have a blast with... But its under wraps for now. But i know YOU will want one.

#19 ·
Can you tell we're excited to see more!!! Get with it man, we want more!!!! :joke:

#21 ·
Boo for rain... Got the stuff to build a whole new battery box, and all in one fuse panel and relay box, also snagged some R1 lights for the front project. And speaker mount rings are being cut for the JL 8.8's... No real pics to update you yet. Maybe over the weekend.

#22 ·
#26 ·
Got a little sidetracked making a inner panel for the victory..
heresthe start of one side for a 8.8 jl audio coaxial. Might have the conpleted part turned into a injection mold for resale since vics dont seem to have alot going on yet.

#27 ·
Sayonara, your previous look in the bike with flames....sincerely it was ugly.
But your actual look in red, with a big front wheel and custom rear fender and custom handlebar is impressive, the most beautiful in this forum...in my opinion.

I would not turn to bagger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.