M109 Rider Forums banner

Hyperchargers

21K views 39 replies 23 participants last post by  Poseidon 
#1 ·
I'm really liking the look of the dual hyper charger intakes. What the cheapest place to get them and any adapter plates needed. And is there any brands to stay away from?

Also, the install, is it very hard to,get them functional?

I haven't seen a thread in the last 6-8 months mentioning price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#16 · (Edited)
KURYAKYN STINGER HYPERCHARGER Kit - SUZUKI M109R

I have a 2007 M109R and is about to pull the tricker on installing the Hyperchargers, but before do that I would like to know whats the best type/fit for my bike. Also, what brand engine guards do you have?

NOTE: The Left Hyper will have the filter exposed through the opening on the top of the Hypercharger. This is a very mechanical and good look. As they put it, is there a work around this?

Lee

#17 ·
#20 ·
As another member did, I polished a thin piece of stainless steel and put inside the whole. I haven't thought about making another whole, but now you mention it I might. I see it allows more air to enter the engine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#25 ·
Hello guys.

Am I totaly wrong when I say this kit

http://www.thundermfg.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=336

are including the adapters to the M109R for my 08´? I have a EU bike, there aint that big a difference from US to EU right? There is some exhaust sensors and that's about it. I think.

Hope someone can help.

Dennis (The new guy) // Denmark

#26 ·
Hello guys.

Am I totaly wrong when I say this kit

http://www.thundermfg.com/store/inde...t_detail&p=336

are including the adapters to the M109R for my 08´? I have a EU bike, there aint that big a difference from US to EU right? There is some exhaust sensors and that's about it. I think.

Hope someone can help.

Dennis (The new guy) // Denmark
If it comes with everything shown in the pictures, it has all you need to mount them on your bike. I see the adapters, the mounting plate for the hyperchargers, plus the hyperchargers. I'm assuming it comes with all the nuts and bolts too.

There's no difference in intakes between the US and EU bikes.

:welcome: to the forum too.

#27 ·
Hi Zoom.

Thanks for the fast reply. Another question if you have the time ;-)

When the Hypercharger Kit is installet. Will I be able to reprogram the computer on the bike with the new exhaust i ordered (TriPro Cobra)? Or do I need a power commander for the hypercharger? Guess not?

#32 ·
Out of ALL the ait boxes

I've ALWAYS kinda partial to Hyperchargers. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

#35 ·
oh man i misse dout on these. they doo look awesome the kit will also balance the hyperchargers in position with the adapter its basically a aluminium block milled or machines but it does take care of the offset the air filters have i hat e to see people have thier spikes one ahead of other or the dick shaped air intakes lol.

I i ever changes i am changing them to the ones with infitine light in them those with leds looks great. i did one bike few months ago it had that bell mouth it was yamaha or honda when i saw i todl the guy you will hvae a space ship when ia m done.

Scotty beam up with warp speed

as for opening i dont care for the filter showing one one sides the hyperchargers are opposite and all the people forgot what orientation they saw on other side they are awestruck anyway looking at the bike.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.