Stealth and knight rider set up

Thread: Stealth and knight rider set up

Default Stealth and knight rider set up

Those that are running both, how did you wire them? I know you have to tap in but just wondering anything special I need to do our is there a better way then just cutting wire and twisting them together? I am running the rainy knight rider now and adding the stealth. Thanks

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Rainey's night rider is a plug and play into your wire harness and the Raw Design stealth has to be wired into your signals.

Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ Swampworks 2 Piece Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/Knight Rider LED/Raw Design LED Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Arnott Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

Yeah thanks I'm running rainy, I'm adding the stealth that's why I'm wondering the best way to tie that one in. Electrical is not my strong suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo H View Post
    Yeah thanks I'm running rainy, I'm adding the stealth that's why I'm wondering the best way to tie that one in. Electrical is not my strong suit.

You can't tie in the knight rider with the stealth. Bro its two wires coming out of the signals and two wires at the signal plug...are you kidding me you can do it...these are the same words that Big B used to push me into what I am today...
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ Swampworks 2 Piece Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/Knight Rider LED/Raw Design LED Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Arnott Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

Lol, I hear you bro I'm going to tackle this. Are you saying I can't run both units, why is that I remember seeing a bike with both.

Lol, I hear you bro I'm going to tackle this. Are you saying I can't run both units, why is that I remember seeing a bike with both.

No you can run both, but separately not together as in wired together.

Quote Originally Posted by some 9 View Post
    No you can run both, but separately not together as in wired together.
    Ok cool, so that is what I'm asking. What is the best way to do that before I start cutting wires.

Ok cool, so that is what I'm asking. What is the best way to do that before I start cutting wires.

The only one you have to wire into your signals is the stealth light. The knight rider is a plug and play.

Quote Originally Posted by some 9 View Post
    The only one you have to wire into your signals is the stealth light. The knight rider is a plug and play.
    Ok I will leave knight rider connected the way it is. I forgot to add I have the stealth with turn signals and brake, running light. Thanks for the help think I got out now.