2 million bikers to DC

Thread: 2 million bikers to DC

Default 2 million bikers to DC

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I wouldn't be caught anywhere near that clustedf*ck!!

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Default 9/11

This event is in response to the "million muslim march" on DC on 9/11. I'm going. Should be quite a few bikes from VA.

Soooooooo, ppl don't work during the week?

sent from my galaxy S3 from somewhere outside space

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Default 2 Millions Bikers to DC. WE DONT NEED NO STINKING PERMIT! WE HAVE OUR CONSTITUIONAL R

2 Millions Bikers to DC. WE DONT NEED NO STINKING PERMIT! WE HAVE OUR CONSTITUIONAL RIGHTS AND WE SHALL RIDE!

FINAL DETAILS FROM THE NATIONAL "2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC" TEAM:
    Washington DC has DENIED our permit for a no-stop ride through Washington DC. We find this regretful for the residents and businesses of that great city, and humbly offer our apologies. What could have been a one or two hour ride through will now likely be an all day event. We will be obeying all laws. We will be stopping at all stoplights, stop signs, and yielding to all pedestrians.

RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES OF WASHINGTON DC: On behalf of the National "2 Million Bikers to DC" Team, please accept our sincere apologies. We did the right thing and went through the proper channels to secure a no-stop permit to ride through your great city. We wanted to ride an established route, which would have taken us past the Viet Nam Memorial to the Lincoln Memorial, across the bridge into Virginia, and that's it!

http://americanlibertyriders.ning.co...-dc-on-9-11-13
    [COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=4][FONT=verdana][FONT=verdana][FONT=verdana]For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.

Default 9/11 ride

I rearranged my schedule to get the day off. I hope to see some nines there.

This will be a cluster cuff, there is not going to be any organization.

If you do go, be safe and watch out for drones!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    2 Millions Bikers to DC. WE DONT NEED NO STINKING PERMIT! WE HAVE OUR CONSTITUIONAL RIGHTS AND WE SHALL RIDE!

FINAL DETAILS FROM THE NATIONAL "2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC" TEAM:
    Washington DC has DENIED our permit for a no-stop ride through Washington DC. We find this regretful for the residents and businesses of that great city, and humbly offer our apologies. What could have been a one or two hour ride through will now likely be an all day event. We will be obeying all laws. We will be stopping at all stoplights, stop signs, and yielding to all pedestrians.

RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES OF WASHINGTON DC: On behalf of the National "2 Million Bikers to DC" Team, please accept our sincere apologies. We did the right thing and went through the proper channels to secure a no-stop permit to ride through your great city. We wanted to ride an established route, which would have taken us past the Viet Nam Memorial to the Lincoln Memorial, across the bridge into Virginia, and that's it!

http://americanlibertyriders.ning.co...-dc-on-9-11-13

Are they kidding? From what they have said, it looks like they have not planned an event of any size. It takes 3-5 hours to get all of Rolling Thunder out of the several parking lots for the short ride to the Wall area. And that is with a blocked parade route. And this is like with I think about 500,000 bikes.
    Last edited by rynosback; 09-10-2013 at 12:06 AM.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE

I'm off so may head down and check it out