M109 Rider Forums banner

Riveting Boot discussion

1K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  The HUFF 
#1 · (Edited)
After 2.5 years of having my riding boots, I finally had to break down and buy a new pair of Dingo boots.

I bought these Dingo boots. Size 10. Oddly enough two full sizes smaller than what I wear in tennis shoes (God know how much tennis I play:eek:). So they must run large.

Price $119

There isn't much left of my old boots. They have seen and felt a lot of pavement. lol The heals are almost gone. I tried to buy these boots early last summer and no one had them. I saw them back in one of my favorite MC stores and I scooped them up. Nice to be back in a good pair of boots. I tried a pair of HD boots after a bunch of people on here said how much they liked them. WRONG. Those are the worst boots ever! But these ones feel great and I have been known to stand at trade shows in these for over 12 hours.

I'd definitely recommend these boots, but of course a different style because these are my style. Get your own. :D

See less See more
#2 ·
Those are so 60's Ben,,,,,,,,,,, LOL I use to have sideburns that went with those boots.

Well I guess I better go troll some threads weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#3 ·
Those are so 60's Ben,,,,,,,,,,, LOL I use to have sideburns that went with those boots.

I wasn't alive in the 60s so thanks for letting me know......jusayn.:D

#10 ·
Exactly! See what people don't realize is "Class" is back!:D We do.:bigthumbsup: No tucking!:eek: And no "skinny" jeans on me!:eek::eek::eek:

#16 ·
What happens in Vegas...... ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.