M109 Rider Forums banner

LIQUID ICE

52K views 421 replies 97 participants last post by  tonymontanna1983 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm helping a good friend Jerry/Liquidpain..on something new you all may like to see soon ..:bigthumbsup:
With a little help from a couple friends *Liquidpain....*65Chevy....
..............................................:eek:

WE are calling it LIQUID ICE !!

Not much done as of now but getting parts delivered everyday ...:bigthumbsup:

I'll be showing new pics as i get closer ..

300mm

Some of 65Chevy handy work ,, :bigthumbsup:

This is the brand of paint ,,, all i can say is wow on the color :eek::eek::eek:

See less See more
#325 ·
Hey, im pretty sure that those brake lines are the ones i sold to Lenny a couple months back. Glad to contribute to an awesome build.

#333 ·
Wow Len. I wouldn't expect anything less from you bro. Unbelievable👍

Sent from my super cool iPhone using Tapatalk

#338 ·
Shyt looks sick Jerry!!!!:bigthumbsup:

#341 ·
The pics don't really do the color any justice. It's AMAZING in person. It has that chameleon look to it...stand one place and look, take a step either direction and look and it has changed color on ya. We'll try to get some full body, outdoor in the sunlight pics tomorrow and see what it looks like on camera. :bigthumbsup:

I LOVE the color...

#343 ·
#346 ·
Very Nicely Done!!

The exhaust in a look alike Brushed Nickel is awesome. I have the same exhaust (although, mine is not that short).
How can I get my hands on that grill though, because I plan on getting the Chin Spoiler. Did you custom do that yourself?

#350 ·
The exhaust in a look alike Brushed Nickel is awesome. I have the same exhaust (although, mine is not that short).
How can I get my hands on that grill though, because I plan on getting the Chin Spoiler. Did you custom do that yourself?
Just PM Len if his box isnt full :joke: and he will hook you up! Yes he custom builds just about anything..... You sould see some of his toys nothing stays stock as soon as its in the icebox.... aka the garage!

#349 ·
All the hard work paid off on this one for sure...the led's are standout, and I'm sure more fantastic in person. I'm not a big led fan, but this is a mind changer...awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.