M109 Rider Forums banner

LIQUID ICE

52K views 421 replies 97 participants last post by  tonymontanna1983 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm helping a good friend Jerry/Liquidpain..on something new you all may like to see soon ..:bigthumbsup:
With a little help from a couple friends *Liquidpain....*65Chevy....
..............................................:eek:

WE are calling it LIQUID ICE !!

Not much done as of now but getting parts delivered everyday ...:bigthumbsup:

I'll be showing new pics as i get closer ..

300mm

Some of 65Chevy handy work ,, :bigthumbsup:

This is the brand of paint ,,, all i can say is wow on the color :eek::eek::eek:

See less See more
#188 ·

This is a 3 stage color that we had mixed and sprayed by Gregory Edgington, Owner of New Car Concepts in Carrollton Tx.

He did an incredible job in both mixing and spraying. Flawless work !!
my key board just got filled with drooling lookin g at that green. two of my fav colours Line floro green and Floro orange looks very niiiiice:bigthumbsup: Jerry

#182 ·
That paint is amazing. You need to take pics out in the sun to show us the full effect of the pearls and mica.

#185 ·
Was that part of PPGs Vibrance line? I had my old Katana painted with the Vibrance Yellow.

#192 ·
This build is turning out to be EPIC I cannot wait to see the finished product. I will have to look for the thread when I get home maybe Big B will be able to find it but someone started a thread about m109 riders being somewhat of a cult because of how we tend to mod our bikes out so between this build and the one that Sly Dog is doing and a few others that have happened this past winter maybe there's some truth to that :D:thumbup:

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

#194 ·
Now I see it .....
from the start I was wondering why a professionnal chrome guy
was going with no chrome , there was a lot of brushed aluminum
and black , now this color is going to bring everything together
WOW !!wow !! wow !!

#196 ·
Looking Great Jerry.

Sent from my super cool iPhone using Tapatalk

#197 · (Edited)
Yall mine as well put you're bikes back in the GARAGE!

Jerry you and ICE COLD CUSTOMS have definitely shut down this forum and MURDERED the game with LIQUID ICE, they'll be running once you touch down... BIG PROPS TO THE BADDEST BOYS IN THE M109R GAME!!!!! ICE COLD CUSTOMS / LIQUID PAIN.... ((YOU KILLEN'EM GUYS)) :bigthumbsup:

#202 ·
THANKS GUYS :bigthumbsup:

I'm about to send Jerry more pics .. I'm pulling a all-nighter again doing some fine details and install painted parts ..

i know this color in not for everyone ...... But when you see it in person you would change your mind ................:bigthumbsup:

Jerry hasn't seen it in Person till tomorrow ...... I can't wait to see the look on his face .......... :redfaced:

#206 · (Edited)

i know this color in not for everyone ......
that color is all me. as you can tell by my sig pic, i love orange and green and was thinking that if i ever changed the color of mine, i would have to lean towards green. the 9 already draws attention as is, but when combined with a bright paint job it just isn't fair to the other bikes that park next to it. LOL.
sly, you are correct, there aren't many green 9's out there.

the color mixed with the contrast of the black is going to be AMAZING!

can't wait to see the finished project. i'm sure it will not disappoint.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.