M109 Rider Forums banner

LIQUID ICE

52K views 421 replies 97 participants last post by  tonymontanna1983 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm helping a good friend Jerry/Liquidpain..on something new you all may like to see soon ..:bigthumbsup:
With a little help from a couple friends *Liquidpain....*65Chevy....
..............................................:eek:

WE are calling it LIQUID ICE !!

Not much done as of now but getting parts delivered everyday ...:bigthumbsup:

I'll be showing new pics as i get closer ..

300mm

Some of 65Chevy handy work ,, :bigthumbsup:

This is the brand of paint ,,, all i can say is wow on the color :eek::eek::eek:

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#10 ·
The latest breaking news.....

Thanks to a comment from Stavros on the other post, concerning the 2-piece swingarm

"If its not to late maybe you could slap one on that Liquid Ice project and give us all a early review :bigthumbsup:"

I took him up on that thought and contacted Luis and Andy of Swamp Works Inc, in Miami, Fl and have ordered a 2-piece swingarm for the Liquid Ice Bike Project. I was informed today that it is on the way.

When I told Swamp Works what we were doing, they were more than willing to participate in the project and ICEBOX with Ice Cold Customs is going to be documenting the quality of the piece, the fit and practicality of the whole design. He'll be posting pictures, sharing feedback, concerns (if any) etc.

Hats off to the guys at Swamp Works for their willingness to work with Project Liquid Ice.

Oh, and thank you STAVROS for the idea. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

#24 ·
Wonder what color they are going to use......lot's of great choices there!!!

#36 ·
What's taking so long? It's not finished yet?😜

Sent from my super cool iPhone using Tapatalk

#37 ·
What do you all think this is ? :dontknow:
..................................................... I'll give you a hint is will be on the bike !!!!:bigthumbsup:

Good luck on trying to guess :bigthumbsup:
more pics coming in a couple days ,, :doorag:

#38 ·
One of the two pedals you are putting on it to make it a moped.

Sent from my super cool iPhone using Tapatalk

#41 ·
More brainstorming...

Had another fun weekend with ICEBOX (Len and Traci), brainstorming, working out more details on the build.

Got a little 2-wheel therapy in as well, rode over to Stroker's in Dallas, and enjoyed checking out the place.

2-piece swingarm arrives today, and the bike lift is cleared for take off.

A few more parts were ordered over the weekend and this thing is about to be full-speed ahead.

Stay tuned for the swingarm update, comments, likes and dislikes (if any) and a video.

C O O L things are coming !! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

#50 ·
Had another fun weekend with ICEBOX (Len and Traci), brainstorming, working out more details on the build.

Got a little 2-wheel therapy in as well, rode over to Stroker's in Dallas, and enjoyed checking out the place.

2-piece swingarm arrives today, and the bike lift is cleared for take off.

A few more parts were ordered over the weekend and this thing is about to be full-speed ahead.

Stay tuned for the swingarm update, comments, likes and dislikes (if any) and a video.

C O O L things are coming !! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
Thank You for the info..... GLWB...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.