M109 Rider Forums banner

LIQUID ICE

52K views 421 replies 97 participants last post by  tonymontanna1983 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm helping a good friend Jerry/Liquidpain..on something new you all may like to see soon ..:bigthumbsup:
With a little help from a couple friends *Liquidpain....*65Chevy....
..............................................:eek:

WE are calling it LIQUID ICE !!

Not much done as of now but getting parts delivered everyday ...:bigthumbsup:

I'll be showing new pics as i get closer ..

300mm

Some of 65Chevy handy work ,, :bigthumbsup:

This is the brand of paint ,,, all i can say is wow on the color :eek::eek::eek:

See less See more
#402 · (Edited)
I'll take and post a few pics of the rear and 300

I'll work on getting you a few pics of the rear of the bike and the 300 this weekend.

As for the 2-piece swingarm, I can't say enough good things about it. It's makes the whole fat tire, wide wheel experience, a pleasure instead of a hassle. They have done it right, my friend. It is perfect.

#407 ·
Fellows i was there when he brought it home, and i cant say enough the bike is bada$$, pics do not do the bike justice, the paint and the detail work done it is absolutely amazing. :beer2:

#414 ·
Congrats Jerry! You work very hard for others here on the board, chroming stuff for our bikes so it's only fair you finally get something unique of your own. You and ICE, and everyone else who contributed, built, fabbed, modified, etc., did a simply superb, outstanding job. What an amazing bike! Enjoy it!!! :bigthumbsup:

#418 ·
This is a killer looking bike. AWESOME job. Almost EXACTLY how I want my bike to look, with only a couple things different. Damn this thing is sexy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.