M109 Rider Forums banner

LIQUID ICE

52K views 421 replies 97 participants last post by  tonymontanna1983 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm helping a good friend Jerry/Liquidpain..on something new you all may like to see soon ..:bigthumbsup:
With a little help from a couple friends *Liquidpain....*65Chevy....
..............................................:eek:

WE are calling it LIQUID ICE !!

Not much done as of now but getting parts delivered everyday ...:bigthumbsup:

I'll be showing new pics as i get closer ..

300mm

Some of 65Chevy handy work ,, :bigthumbsup:

This is the brand of paint ,,, all i can say is wow on the color :eek::eek::eek:

See less See more
#372 ·
CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!

ICEBOX - for an AWESOME build!

LIQUIDPAIN - gets to ride this beast around and make the rest of us jealous!

I've been following this build since the beginning and I must say, it turned out awesome! It will definitely turn some heads and get A LOT of attention everywhere it goes!

A big :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: gentlemen on a job well done!

#374 ·
Love it!!!

Sent from my super cool iPhone using Tapatalk

#378 ·
Thanks for all the compliments on the bike guys .. On all the mods I done to his bike .. We wanted something different than what everyone has .. And to give it the pro street look .. Or something along that line ..
On the amount of mods and the total $ is between Jerry and Me ..

If you would like to have me build you a bike please PM me anytime and I can get something together just for you and what you would like ....

ICEBOX

#390 ·
Thanks for all the compliments on the bike guys .. On all the mods I done to his bike .. We wanted something different than what everyone has .. And to give it the pro street look .. Or something along that line ..
On the amount of mods and the total $ is between Jerry and Me ..

If you would like to have me build you a bike please PM me anytime and I can get something together just for you and what you would like ....

ICEBOX
The bike looks amazing guys! Any chance of some info on installing the intakes or any chance of you marketing a mod to achieve the look.

#397 ·
Neighbor, who doesn't even ride keeps coming over to look at the bike. :bigthumbsup:

Well Duh! I'm sure he will be wanting one now.
Looks great Jerry. Wish I could make the ride next week. I want to see her. I guess it will be in Nachadoches this year👍

Sent from my super cool iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.