109 baton pass across America - Page 3
Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: 109 baton pass across America

You ride all year long soo jealous of you all but then it makes us ride with all the love when we get a chance that one short ride full fills the dream

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Glad to hear that!

Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    It works.
    Just keep adding and passing it on so we can have a map in a few days to see what are the possible routes and how many riders are willing to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by NSRiar View Post
    You ride all year long soo jealous of you all but then it makes us ride with all the love when we get a chance that one short ride full fills the dream

Long Ride - Short Ride I'm smiling if I'm riding don't matter. "4 wheels move the Body - 2 wheels move the Soul"

"Four Wheels move the Body ~ Two Wheels Move the Soul"

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Woo Hoo Taged on map

Now how do we run the line for the movement , Great Job bro, i wonder if we right from here t o there if it shows.thats is going to be sick man. We could possibly have a world record for longest bike ride in future
    Last edited by NSRiar; 01-14-2013 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 06 M109R FL View Post
    Long Ride - Short Ride I'm smiling if I'm riding don't matter. "4 wheels move the Body - 2 wheels move the Soul"
    Now that is some Deeeepp lines there.

Very Active Member southernmostm109r's Avatar

I just moved last month to Hollywood Florida but I would be glad to head back to"Key West" the Southern Most City, in the U.S where I've been living for 30+ years. Would also be willing to head North if I had to to pick up the Baton.
    2007 m109r Limited, Debeavered, Debadged, Metzler 260 & 130, Kuryakun Gripps, Boss,& Floorboars, Windvest Windshield, Ultimate Seat & CWI Backrest, Suzuki Engine Guard, & Drive Shaft Cover, Shayne Licence Plate Bracket, Brakeaway Cruise Control, HID Light Kit, Brake Light Modulator, Stebel Horn, Cycle House Leavers & Kicktand, GI PRO, Raw Design LED's, Ducks, etc.

Default Ha ha!

Now how do we run the line for the movement , Great Job bro, i wonder if we right from here t o there if it shows.thats is going to be sick man. We could possibly have a world record for longest bike ride in future
    I say lets wait, so far is looking like a looong ride either direction only 5 people tagged. Is everybody asleep?

Quote Originally Posted by southernmostm109r View Post
    I just moved last month to Hollywood Florida but I would be glad to head back to"Key West" the Southern Most City, in the U.S where I've been living for 30+ years. Would also be willing to head North if I had to to pick up the Baton.
    That would be very cool I think it should make it to Key West and photo documented seeing it's the southern most point in US. We can definitely help with getting it down to you and then retrieving it on way back from Key West to send back North.

Marty

Quote Originally Posted by pacoaustin View Post
    I say lets wait, so far is looking like a looong ride either direction only 5 people tagged. Is everybody asleep?
    They shall catch once the thing starts moving it will be quick. We have some great long haulers here. its just a matter of time.

And dont forget we have Bam Bam too all the way from Australia.

I'm in and marked on the map. Great idea to start it in the south so it is not sitting somewhere for a couple of weeks frozen in.
    "I hope I die before I become a boring old fart!" Sea Sick Steve

On the Map great job Bro

Banned

Just a thought be we could start it down hear FL most South Eastern spot move it around the south while you all thaw out in the great white north.
    LOL,,,,,,,OK I'm on the map...........
    Last edited by Nemo; 01-15-2013 at 12:04 AM.

Default Is just to map riders for now...

Quote Originally Posted by flinch View Post
    I'm in and marked on the map. Great idea to start it in the south so it is not sitting somewhere for a couple of weeks frozen in.
    Will see how the idea creator wants to play the route. I am willing to participate and glad I could help with this map which is a good start for all of us wanting to pitch in.

Banned

They shall catch once the thing starts moving it will be quick. We have some great long haulers here. its just a matter of time.

And dont forget we have Bam Bam too all the way from Australia.
    Hey Narendra, WTH you doing in Colorado?? LOL

Default Haha I noticed that too...

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Hey Narendra, WTH you doing in Colorado?? LOL
    Does he lives in both cities?

Banned

Maybe thats how far he wants us to ride. That will be a summer ride LOL

What about getting photo ops with the Baton?? I mean, take Southernmostrider, for example. He can get a picture with the Baton at the southernmost tip of Florida, and so on and so forth. Kinda like the travelling gnome idea.

-Josh

That would be very cool I think it should make it to Key West and photo documented seeing it's the southern most point in US. We can definitely help with getting it down to you and then retrieving it on way back from Key West to send back North.

Marty
    I can get some good photo's at the Southern Most Point Marker and then head up the Street to the Mile Marker "0" on US1 for the journey North.
    2007 m109r Limited, Debeavered, Debadged, Metzler 260 & 130, Kuryakun Gripps, Boss,& Floorboars, Windvest Windshield, Ultimate Seat & CWI Backrest, Suzuki Engine Guard, & Drive Shaft Cover, Shayne Licence Plate Bracket, Brakeaway Cruise Control, HID Light Kit, Brake Light Modulator, Stebel Horn, Cycle House Leavers & Kicktand, GI PRO, Raw Design LED's, Ducks, etc.

Maybe thats how far he wants us to ride. That will be a summer ride LOL
    damn what did i do now how did i get in colorado heheheh i guess a big woopsy. I did travel from there when i moved up to great white north. Nemo that will make us a Stainless Steel butts if we did that lol. i will edit it. Great Job Paco.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gottattooz View Post
    What about getting photo ops with the Baton?? I mean, take Southernmostrider, for example. He can get a picture with the Baton at the southernmost tip of Florida, and so on and so forth. Kinda like the travelling gnome idea.

-Josh
    Great idea then after we are done make a thread with all pics and stops!!!

I'm tagged
    Will see how the idea creator wants to play the route. I am willing to participate and glad I could help with this map which is a good start for all of us wanting to pitch in.
    Great Job Paco. That's so easy to use and follow

-Josh
    Great minds Josh. I agree. Location and hand over pics would be very cool.
    __________________Halo's... Inner light... I'm not that kind of Angel ______________________

Quote Originally Posted by southernmostm109r View Post
    I can get some good photo's at the Southern Most Point Marker and then head up the Street to the Mile Marker "0" on US1 for the journey North.
    Well I know some of guys up this way want to make a southern run I know I would definitely like to make that trip to Key West.

Marty

Quote Originally Posted by BamBam View Post
    I'm tagged

Don't hand over pics. What would happen if the data got corrupt? Do it's own thread of pics only so people could track the progress of it. That way everyone could see it.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

I'm tagged

Need to log miles between Baton handoff's so we can get total miles it's traveled as well.

Banned

Don't hand over pics. What would happen if the data got corrupt? Do it's own thread of pics only so people could track the progress of it. That way everyone could see it.
    Agreed Ryan. Like minds, LOL

Sorry, wrong idea Ryno... must be my accent

I mean take a pic of the baton being handed to the next rider and post it here. A hand over picture, not handing over a picture
    __________________Halo's... Inner light... I'm not that kind of Angel ______________________

I'm tagged

-Josh
    Josh I say we tag along with Southern Most be a haul but great adventure

Marty

Agreed Ryan. Like minds, LOL
    Plus easier to keep the tag here with miles and everything. Baton should be something light small so easier to ride and go distances. If we have attachments along it will get reall heavy very soon. Ryans idea is good pic tab and map tab can be somehow consolidated on sticky note that way its here all the time and can be updated.

on a side note. We could do multiple runs too and make them meet at MAM doesnt have to be this year.

This is going to be BIG, i am seeing a world Record happening in near future brothers. and hopefully Suzuki sending al of us a Brand new Model as a marketing gift for all of us doing this as free advertisement. lol

Well I know some of guys up this way want to make a southern run I know I would definitely like to make that trip to Key West.

Marty
    I've been riding US1 for many years and I know lots of good spots along the Keys for Photo ops with the baton. From The Southern Most Point Photo #1 then I can Get a shot on top of the 7 mile bridge between the Gulf and Atlantic Ocean and then off to Tavernier for a shot next to a lobster that is bigger than a house. I am open for anyones input as far as how far so everyone can get a chance to cary.

Plus easier to keep the tag here with miles and everything. Baton should be something light small so easier to ride and go distances. If we have attachments along it will get reall heavy very soon. Ryans idea is good pic tab and map tab can be somehow consolidated on sticky note that way its here all the time and can be updated.

on a side note. We could do multiple runs too and make them meet at MAM doesnt have to be this year.

This is going to be BIG, i am seeing a world Record happening in near future brothers. and hopefully Suzuki sending al of us a Brand new Model as a marketing gift for all of us doing this as free advertisement. lol

Wow now thats thinking big, I like the way you think.
    2007 m109r red, E3 250, iso grips, stilleto pegs, V-stream touring windshield, TRE...and the list is growing