109 baton pass across America - Page 2
Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: 109 baton pass across America

Quote Originally Posted by cbxer55 View Post
    Wait until the weather is warmer and you'll probably have more participants. This time of year, not me.
    This 70 degree weather here in West Palm Beach, FL is brutal. Heck, it was friggin' 67 degrees when I rode this past Christmas Eve. But I'm sure this cold spell will break in a few months. I'm even thinking about moving farther south.
    Samdman84
    08 M109

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member chesshine5000's Avatar

Very cool idea! I want in once it warms up!

MODS LIST: Scorpion Tips, 250 Rear, 160 Front, Lanzar MC90 Speaker System, HID 8K Kit, Spike Flame Stem Mirrors, Windshield, 230 White LEDs, Chrome Billet Grill Mod, Chrome Tank Trim

Default i'm in

Toronto to witch ever direction works...except the prairies NSRiar or Karate-Moto can have that fun
    Stav

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Wouldn't it be cool to do it in 109 days? Might be pushing it on a Contintental wide ordeal...just a crazy thought. I would like to take part of the New England area if possible.

Klock Werks Flare windshield...Baker Hand Wings...Grip Puppies...passenger pegs removed.
    Rivco anodized highway pegs...12V/USB outlet...Superbrite LED flashing brake lamps.

Default Hows this

We can have a Sticky here with Riders adding on the list and updating where the tag is.

sorry did not have a clue how to upload a word document so just copied the screen shot.

I'm in for Iowa. I can go any direction needed.

Ill print the sheet and get a baton. We have a motorcycle show here in Abbotsford Saturday if the weather is good ill ride down on Sunday and meet up with Nemo. My only limitation is rain. If it rains ill wait for a sunny day. lets get this rollilng.

This would be great advertisement for Suzuki. Do you think any dealers would be willing to sponsor a few rally points, or planned stops at their dealerships along the route(s). By sponsor, I mean donate towards the designated charity. Just a thought.
    Samdman84
    08 M109

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NSRiar View Post
    Ill print the sheet and get a baton. We have a motorcycle show here in Abbotsford Saturday if the weather is good ill ride down on Sunday and meet up with Nemo. My only limitation is rain. If it rains ill wait for a sunny day. lets get this rollilng.
    This Saturday? LOL We need nice weather for this. The midwest is a sheet of ice LOL...

Default Im in from Austin any direction...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by samdman84 View Post
    This would be great advertisement for Suzuki. Do you think any dealers would be willing to sponsor a few rally points, or planned stops at their dealerships along the route(s). By sponsor, I mean donate towards the designated charity. Just a thought.
    haha good luck with that. They cheap bastids. I mentioned to my stealer here about my round the USA run and asked if they wanted to do a little sponsoring. They just laughed and went back to their paperwork. Blew me away........

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    This Saturday? LOL We need nice weather for this. The midwest is a sheet of ice LOL...
    yea we are white washed here . dont think saturday is going to work lol but its coming soon.

Banned

yea we are white washed here . dont think saturday is going to work lol but its coming soon.
    I'm with ya bro when we get some weather. Not a prob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all due respect this is Luvs2Play idea. I don't think anyone should be printing or organising anything unless they have run it past Dave. It's only fair it was his OP. Plus why not get a list of recipiants across the states and maybe back so it's a little orgainised and people can follow its progress. Lets get some feedback from Luvs2Play

Great idea samdman84. Suzuki Australia I know would be interested in taking part. I have spoken to them recently after our Australian Boulevard meet and they are very keen to take part in promotional ideas.

Luvs2Play Let me know if I can help in this regard
    __________________Halo's... Inner light... I'm not that kind of Angel ______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Alien109 View Post
    I'm in for Iowa. I can go any direction needed.
    I could get it to Alien, that would work out good here.

We need one of them thar push pin maps so we can put a pin in the closest city and then draw a route from that. Heck, we could have one going each direction to cover more people.

Quote Originally Posted by BamBam View Post
    With all due respect this is Luvs2Play idea. I don't think anyone should be printing or organising anything unless they have run it past Dave. It's only fair it was his OP. Plus why not get a list of recipiants across the states and maybe back so it's a little orgainised and people can follow its progress. Lets get some feedback from Luvs2Play

Great idea samdman84. Suzuki Australia I know would be interested in taking part. I have spoken to them recently after our Australian Boulevard meet and they are very keen to take part in promotional ideas.

Hey, it was just a quick idea I had, all ideas are welcome. I don't have the smarts to work out all the details. I think there is a lot of good input, and going to be a lot of people meeting up.

Default Here comes the Drama

WTF happened here.

Its Daves idea did anyone else say its theirs . Are you feeling left out Bam Bam why do you get a feeling idea is being stolen. He did mention its for America, i said lets include Canada, logistically its closer hence. as for the small note its just a freaking few lines i wrote with same due respect its all here.

Anyway how can we have a thread without any drama lol. Peace out brother.

I think I have a map that can be linked to and pins added.

http://www.communitywalk.com/map/index/1557529

WTF happened here.

Its Daves idea did anyone else say its theirs . Are you feeling left out Bam Bam why do you get a feeling idea is being stolen. He did mention its for America, i said lets include Canada, logistically its closer hence. as for the small note its just a freaking few lines i wrote with same due respect its all here.

He was just trying to let me foreman the thing, and I did let BamBam know that I could use all the help I could get. He's going to work on the Australian side and get it going there.

It's all good,

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    I could take it from Pcola, FL across Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana
    Dont get too froggy by taking all the Gulf Coast States - sounds like a great idea - I'm in for sure here along the Mississippi Gulf Coast
    Mods - No Mods here

I don't think my map is working.

Maybe someone else knows how to do it.

WTF happened here.

Dont take it the wrong way dude. I was just trying nicely, unsuccesfully obviously, that instead of printing off stuff getting a baton and "running it down to Nemo like you said, just to keep Dave in loop before you do it.

All good here, sorry for ruffling your feathers
    __________________Halo's... Inner light... I'm not that kind of Angel ______________________

I'm in for my part of Va...weather and work permitting.
    2007 m109r red, E3 250, iso grips, stilleto pegs, V-stream touring windshield, TRE...and the list is growing

Dont take it the wrong way dude. I was just trying nicely, unsuccesfully obviously, that instead of printing off stuff getting a baton and "running it down to Nemo like you said, just to keep Dave in loop before you do it.

All good here, sorry for ruffling your feathers
    No worries just for record i will be riding down and not running also i dont have feathers i have a skin. lol.

Just read all the post bro you will get what we are planing saying doing hold on that trigger happy finger. Reason i said i will take it down to Nemo is Nemo is pretty much farthest on western coast. Now lets cut all this bitch ing and get back to planing.

Dave shout out bro if you dont like anything. Your 1 on this.
    Last edited by NSRiar; 01-14-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Default Let me try this map...

Please see the one below!!! Try the link on my post 4 replies after this.

Last edited by LaMulita; 01-14-2013 at 11:37 PM. Reason: link not working

Quote Originally Posted by pacoaustin View Post
    The name of the map is: M109 Baton 2013
    Passcode if asked is: m109riders

Zoom in and browse trough the tabs till you see "additions" scroll to "add marker-simple" and ad your details. I typed my screen name and location. Dunno if is going to work since I am not a GEEK and is my first time (I'm shy when in public ). So lets hope this can help or wait for a real geek!!!

http://http://www.zeemaps.com/pub?group=484949

gives server not found. Can we have Daves Map to work. Come on i know you geeks are real good at this.
    Last edited by NSRiar; 01-14-2013 at 11:29 PM.

I'm in for the MD area and let me know if you have ideas about the meets as I coordinate the MAM.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

Default Yep he better do.

Please try it!!!

Ok Somebody give it a try, click on link, the map should pop up labeled "M109 Baton 2013", and if you see the tabs on the top click on the one that says "additions"-"add marker-simple"- and add your screen name, pic, town. Let me know if it works...

http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=484949

Last edited by LaMulita; 01-14-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    I'm with ya bro when we get some weather. Not a prob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just a thought be we could start it down hear FL most South Eastern spot move it around the south while you all thaw out in the great white north.

"Four Wheels move the Body ~ Two Wheels Move the Soul"

Quote Originally Posted by pacoaustin View Post
    Please try it!!!

Ok Somebody give it a try, click on link, the map should pop up labeled "M109 Baton 2013", and if you see the tabs on the top click on the one that says "additions"-"add marker-simple"- and add your screen name, pic, town. Let me know if it works...

http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=484949

It works.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..