M109 Rider Forums banner

Why did you pick you're current screen name

36K views 292 replies 222 participants last post by  dre319 
#1 ·
Many of us picked our screen name because the one we really wanted was taken already, but then again maybe not ?

Why did you pick your current screen name ?

For me it was a nickname while I worked at the Chicago Post Office and yours ?

WCD

#4 ·
My license plate.

#18 ·
I have always had this notion, that I will rule the world, LOL Can't do any worse!!!!!!!!!!

#20 ·
I got mine after I bought my first motorcycle,72 suzuki GT 750 waterbuffalo and that thing did the best burn outs all the way through 3rd gear!Thus the guy behind the parts counter at Genes Suzuki first called me Squirrel.Hardly anyone knew my real name for a long time they just called me Squirrel because of the way I rode my bike WFO most of the time.I always loved the smell of burning rubber and fast rides.I still hear it when greated by OLD friends.Gregg

#21 ·
I've had mine since joining my first forum about 15 years ago. Most think it came from having a Mazda pickup (zoom zoom zoom), which I did get later, but it was from my wife telling me I could never take my time driving or riding. I just zoomed around all the time.

#25 ·
Sittin' around drinkin' beers with my motor bikin' buddies and the subject of ethnicity comes up. I told them Crazy Horse is supposedly my great x4 grandfather, and I've been the Chief with that crowd ever since.

#31 ·
I've been called it ever since I can remember :dontknow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.