Why did you pick you're current screen name - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Why did you pick you're current screen name

Quote Originally Posted by HyperPete View Post
    I'd love to see some pictures of the Chevelle!
    Here are a couple. It still has the original Forest Green paint. I installed disc brakes all around with 2" drop spindles, Eibach springs up front and fat sway bars early this year. I'll go out and take a pic under the hood after I get up later.
    Last edited by David327; 12-19-2014 at 11:19 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Nice! I love late 60's & early 70's muscle cars, particularly GM and Mopar...
    Last edited by HyperPete; 12-19-2014 at 08:36 PM.

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
    ~Frank Zappa

Nice! I love late 60's & early 70's muscle cars, particularly GM and Mopar...
    Thanks. I am partial to them also. I bought the engine and built it a year before I found the right car to put it in. When I saw this wagon I had to have it. At the time I had two boys in car seats so this was the perfect muscle car for me. I just fixed it up the way I would a two door.

Quote Originally Posted by David327 View Post
    Thanks. I am partial to them also. I bought the engine and built it a year before I found the right car to put it in. When I saw this wagon I had to have it. At the time I had two boys in car seats so this was the perfect muscle car for me. I just fixed it up the way I would a two door.
    Nice work my friend. It is probably worth more that a 2-door, as I'm sure there were far fewer wagons, and fewer still surviving! Original paint too... awesome!

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
    ~Frank Zappa

Very Active Member WindyCityDave's Avatar

Nice work my friend. It is probably worth more that a 2-door, as I'm sure there were far fewer wagons, and fewer still surviving! Original paint too... awesome!
    Been a while.

Any newer people care to answer why they picked their current screen name ?

WCD

Hmm, I needed a new character name for a MUD in 2002 when I couldn't use Silk any more so it became Silkillion.

Hardcore eh?

Reaper was our platoon callsign in Afghanistan. Callsigns are followed by numbers to identify certain squads or leadership, so on the m109 forum Reaper9 felt appropriate.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It is what it is...

2014 FHD Classic
    2015 VRSCF

"I find as I get older that I have less and less to say about more and more. I thought I was mellowing as I got older, turns out I just don’t give a sh1t.”

Very Active Member Nitro3custom's Avatar

I got a guitar instead of going to Disney with my family in he 80's. Peavey nitro III custom. Took a lot of lessons and never got good. Used it as a screen name and never looked back. Built my own guitar once in the shape of a flame. Didn't think going by the Flamer would go over well though. LOL Was always proud of this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	guitar.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	300314  
    Last edited by Nitro3custom; 01-03-2016 at 03:16 PM.

I joined a jeep forum a few years ago when I had a Copper coloured CJ8 Scrambler. On that forum, Copper was already taken, so I extended it to 'Copper Cohiba', after another small passion. Have since moved on from that CJ8 to my current Wrangler JKU.

Copper was just shorter & available when I joined this forum. Wasn't until long after I got on this forum that NSRiar pointed out to me that my forum name here is synonymous with my profession.

The mighty Honda CBX. Wish I had never sold mine, it was nice and well fixed up. Six-into-six polished stainless steel exhaust, adapter to mount a Kawasaki alternator in place of the orignial brushed alternator (they required frequent replacement). Much larger oil cooler with larger braided steel hoses. Different ignition. Removed the fairing and saddlebags (mine was an 81 which came with fairing and bags). Aftermarket handlebars, and RAASK rearsets.

Last edited by cbxer55; 02-07-2016 at 02:15 AM.
    SILVER 2006 M109R. Corbin Smuggler, Low & Mean chrome chin scoop and Reeper front fender, Mean Cycles T-Rex speedo trim, Cobra Tri-Pro exhaust, LA Choppers xXx Big Air intakes, D2Moto tail light, Kuryakin clear signals, Yana Shiki One Inch Drop Risers, BreakAway Cruise Control, Suzuki Full Cut Gel Seat, JDA Chrome Fork Caps.

LAND OF THE LONG WHITE SMOKE CLOUD,.NEW ZEALAND

The name picked me. I had no choice.

★SKIDMARK★ Chief Tire Frier.

I think mine is self explanatory, LOL. 😆

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    BikerGranny would rip your head off, and spit down your neck. You have NO idea who you're messing with. She'll be coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice. You'll be crying when she's done with you. That is a promise. Normally there is no fighting at the meet. But, I may make an exception in your case. LYIANFW!

Quote Originally Posted by BikerGranny View Post
    I think mine is self explanatory, LOL. 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Mary your fall, has you a little confused Because if you're right! I am rip, freaking Van-winkle‼️
    Owner of The Rarest M109R, THE 2006 Burple. THE ONE Suzuki Promised, TO NEVER make again!! Do to IT BEING, JUST to FAST for the General PUBLIC!

Mine my best friend gave me. Anytime something gets broken it's usually my fault, he started saying "rhino smash" anytime I knocked something over or broke a tool. I've even managed to break a stanley "fubar" hammer once... I'll see if I still have the pic. Anyway the name rhino stuck and rhinosmash got turned into a screen name

Ah ha,found it!

USMC call sign, Semper Fi!!!
    Suzuki Engine Guard,Chrome Levers,Master Cylinder,Clucth Perch,Housings from Chip.Black ISO Grips,Accent Rings,Stilleto ends,Throttle Boss, Kury LED Lights.Joe's of Fla.180 LED Kit,JT's Knight Strip .Speedo/Tach from Webslinger.Carbon Fiber Kit,and tank cover.HID Headlight.Debeavered w Raw LED Strip,Chrome license plate w LED.OEM Chrome Drive shaft and Swing arm covers.Taillight painted by Brad Short OEM Pipes.VSport Shield,Scithe Mirrors

Fubar in the Stanley tool world stands for functional utility bar. I'm not part of the USMC but my nephew is signing up so, Semper Fi! On his behaf!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinosmash View Post
    Fubar in the Stanley tool world stands for functional utility bar. I'm not part of the USMC but my nephew is signing up so, Semper Fi! On his behaf!

...or in your case, I think the "Other" definition of fubar might be more fitting for that Stanley.

Been a Ohiostate fan since 1982

Very Active Member Biggielatino's Avatar

My Friend Glenn one day called me Biggie Latino while we were fooling around and drinking in his apartment while trying to rap. I thought it was appropriate since I'm a BIG LATINO and a BIG " BIGGIE" Fan ...The Notorious B I G.... Ever since then it's been my aol screen name so I carried it over to the forum.

When I first started riding, guess back in 06, my buddy always used to say. "Remember, keep the shiny side up" needless to say...it stuck :-)

Sent from my LG-H950 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinosmash View Post

OORAH!!!!!
    Suzuki Engine Guard,Chrome Levers,Master Cylinder,Clucth Perch,Housings from Chip.Black ISO Grips,Accent Rings,Stilleto ends,Throttle Boss, Kury LED Lights.Joe's of Fla.180 LED Kit,JT's Knight Strip .Speedo/Tach from Webslinger.Carbon Fiber Kit,and tank cover.HID Headlight.Debeavered w Raw LED Strip,Chrome license plate w LED.OEM Chrome Drive shaft and Swing arm covers.Taillight painted by Brad Short OEM Pipes.VSport Shield,Scithe Mirrors

My name is Scott, and I don't have a very good imagination when it comes to screen names