Why did you pick you're current screen name - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Why did you pick you're current screen name

Quote Originally Posted by wiskeythrottle505 View Post
    Mine came from my dirt bike days. You know the feeling? you guys remember right? That first ride, they told you to give it a little gas and leave the clutch out slowly and just give it a little more throttle!! And hello you pegged the throttle dumped the clutch, folded the rear fender in half, fell on the ground and watch the bike aimlessly carem accross the yard and slam into a house or through a fence! Or riding through the desert and coming up on a ditch that the rain made that wasn't there last week!!! Not much else you can do but twist and hang on!!! Sure some of you fellas have experienced whiskey throttle in your life time?

That's why I picked that name. If there is one thing I will never forget about learning to ride is my first whiskey throttle..

My first wiskeythrottle was on my friends brand new KX80. He insisted that I take it for a spin every time I was at his house. I finally took it for a spin just to get him off my back. First lap around the house was fine. Starting the second lap, I was getting confident and took the corner heading into the back yard a bit fast. The fence was coming up fast and then.....wiskeythrottle. He was pissed. Clutch lever broke and I never rode it again. 20 years later I had a KDX200 that I loved to ride on the trails. When I came up on steep hills or jumps....wiskeythrottle. Now I stay on the streets. So far no wiskeythrottle, just throttle. Cool name. Every time I see your name, I think about the movie On Any Sunday (The best dirt bike movie documentary).

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Led Zeppelin is my favorite band. Coda is the name of one of their albums and it is short. Secretly, I also think it sounds cool, like I was 30 years younger.
    Red 2007 M109R Lots of shiney stuff and some stuff done. 160 Avon Storm/260 Metz 880, stock exhaust mod, Tricky air ride, Wolo air horn, Suzuki gel rearseat, Suzuki back rest and side bags, chromed factory rims and hub, Rivco passenger floor boards and extenders, Kury front pegs and gear shift and brake and grips and risers and mirrors, Suzuki engine guards, 60w led headlight, somebodys leds Gpro TRE, star gear shift mod, Scalarider G9 headsets.

Thought I was a gangsta in my younger days
    One who leads with no followers is merely taking a walk

Sempai is the title given me from all kohais that I teach, instruct, or otherwise mentor in martial arts.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I have a tattoo of a dragon... Guess where.... On my back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first name begins with the letter "B", and I love to cruise on my bikes. So, I put them together to make the name BCRUZN, but I had to spell it just like it sounds to make it fit on the license plate.
    '07 AND '08 M109Rs W/MULTIPLE CUSTOM MODS & AFTERMARKET UPGRADES + AN '04 HONDA RUNE W/MINOR CUSTOM MODS & AFTERMARKET UPGRADES. 280 AND 300 CLUB MEMBER.