Why did you pick you're current screen name - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Why did you pick you're current screen name

I do tile flooring...hence Tiler

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

My last name and former Army Unit - 3/75th
    Last edited by ramaglia375; 09-15-2013 at 10:44 PM.

When I first signed up to the internet in the 90's, I was big into trains and model railroading. I wanted TCZephyr for Twin City Zephyr which was the first streamlined passenger train. It was taken, so I tried CBQZephyr for Chicago Burlington and Quincy R.R. It was taken. QZephyr was finally accepted. I am QZephyr everywhere I sign up on the internet.

When you do things right, people won't be sure you did anything at all.

I'm a full-time Evangelist and I own a M109R
    And all the people came up after him, and the people piped with pipes, and rejoiced with great joy, so that the earth rent with the sound of them.

Its my gamer tag on Xbox.
    It is in the worst of times, you sometimes see the best of things.

Very Active Member BIG MIKE 109R's Avatar

My Dad called me Big Papa since I was six years old. It was taken so I chose BIG MIKE (6'3"-265 lbs/first name) 109R The Beast.
    JESUS IS LORD! 2008 Candy Max Orange Debeavered, lowered 2", chrome flame mirrors, Vance & Hines Big Shots debaffled, Dunlop Elite-3 250 rear/130 front, LED rear brake lights, micro brite black rear turn signals, tach relocated, chrome knurled grips, ATRE, M109R derby cover and more to come.
    I fly low, those who fly low, fly long! BIG MIKE

olmanswift

My favorite rifle cartridge is 220 Swift.

Very Active Member freestylejski's Avatar

I been doing freestyle jet skiing on a stand up ski for 20 years. competitions then stunt shows. you can check it out at.....
    www.jetskishows.com www.twangled.com...https://www.facebook.com/mike.hoffman.1614
    Let's Ride!!!!

Mine is somewhat self-explanatory; I'm a biker and a Grandmother, so it seemed to fit. When I first started toying around with the name, a few guys from this forum argued that I didn't ride like a "granny", so they didn't feel it was fitting for me. However, after seeing how some of the other members here ride the 9 like it's a sportbike, dragging pegs on every single turn whether they needed to or not, I decided that I DID ride it like somewhat of a granny, so I went ahead and changed my screen name to Biker Granny!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    BikerGranny would rip your head off, and spit down your neck. You have NO idea who you're messing with. She'll be coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice. You'll be crying when she's done with you. That is a promise. Normally there is no fighting at the meet. But, I may make an exception in your case. LYIANFW!

Default The Wild One....

My screen name is a nod to The Wild One movie starring Marlon Brando. The character Johnny Strabler (& vintage Brando for that matter) epitomizes everything I like about American pop-culture. My buddy got me into riding and I named my 1st bike Marlon Brando (2003 Honda Shadow ACE) & picked Johnny as a nickname for myself. I added MKE (Milwaukee's airport code) on it for username purposes.

Very Active Member

I'm A Gun Nut And I Like To Shoot.

My last name is Fish, so just have always used fishman. Someone already had it on this site, so I added 349 an old address number.
    H.C. Velocity Pro, Cobra Engine Guards, ISO Blk Grips, National Cycle VStream Tour, Kuryakyn Switchblade Pegs, .....

Default Name

Old CB radio handle.

They made me take this one.

MACH460 came from the upgrade stereo unit in the Mustang,
    I have a 2003 Mach1..............

Dog was gone so Aus(tralian) dog it is. Dogs are both fierce and loyal. Depends who's side theyre on!

Uh... it's my name. John Blaid.

it's kinda rare so it's never taken on any forum.

I think my relatives changed it to avoid the constabulary. My ancestors may have run afoul of the Law. I don't know...I heard some things
    Helmets are for people who do not understand physics and ballistics

Just a play on my name.... Chris P.

Semaj is my name spelled backwards (James) Semaj means obeying the Lord in Hebrew
    Live the Life you love... Love the Life you Live

My name is Russ. When i was 12 i had an old Honda c90 Cruncho we rode on the farm roads in England. Our neighbour and my Dad who drag raced at the time sank a few pints and figured it would be a good idea for it to have Nitrous on it, unsafe is not a severe enough description, after 35 stitches and a broken hand which they got quite the kick out of I got the nickname Nitruss which somehow changed over the years to Nitrousruss.

Ha ha, installing NOS on your 12 year old's 90! bet you were the fastest kid on the block, awesome!
    sounds like something Trod would be posting on
    Last edited by The Chief; 01-27-2014 at 01:26 AM.
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

While working as a civilian employee of the State Police I became friends with some of the undercover detectives, they tried to get me to make some drug cases for them... hence I became Jmann00 that's Jeff Manning is zero for zero cases made. They called me double zero, but I never lost a friend just made more friends and partied my ash off.

I live/work in San Francisco, and I'm a football fan... although the 49ers aren't my number one team. I figured a play on the 9 and football was a good bet :)

2011 M109R - no longer stock

Mines pretty obvious. My English Bulldog skateboards, snowboards and wakeboards.
    Now if I could only get her to ride the nine.

Very Active Member wiskeythrottle505's Avatar

Mine came from my dirt bike days. You know the feeling? you guys remember right? That first ride, they told you to give it a little gas and leave the clutch out slowly and just give it a little more throttle!! And hello you pegged the throttle dumped the clutch, folded the rear fender in half, fell on the ground and watch the bike aimlessly carem accross the yard and slam into a house or through a fence! Or riding through the desert and coming up on a ditch that the rain made that wasn't there last week!!! Not much else you can do but twist and hang on!!! Sure some of you fellas have experienced whiskey throttle in your life time?

That's why I picked that name. If there is one thing I will never forget about learning to ride is my first whiskey throttle..

Just added JT's Night Rider, stock exhaust mod. More coming!!

I wrestled and still am passionate for the sport.

I have been a M 109R Freak since 2007...I didn't know about this Forum the whole time I had my '07 Pearl White...Then, I bought a '07 LE and then heard about this site....So that's when I joined. Now I have a 2011 (my 3rd 9!)....maybe I should see about changing my name. LOL
    Last edited by FL '07 LE; 02-10-2014 at 11:38 PM.