Let's see your Corbin seats.

Thread: Let's see your Corbin seats.

Default Let's see your Corbin seats.

So I am working on ordering a Corbin seat. I am not a huge fan of the "tribal" stitching and don't like the flame stitching at all.

I have heard you can make up your own design to request.

So lets see pics of your Corbin seats. Explain your material choices and the stitching pattern along with the pic.

For mine I am thinking about doing black vinyl on the sides, black leather on the top and bomber jacket brown inside whatever design is stitched on the seat. Not sure if they will be able to do this or not, but worth a shot.
    2007 M109R Pearl White - Mods: Gutted/Debaffled Exhaust, Yana Shiki 2" Bones, TDE TRE, V-Stream Windshield, Debadged, Debeavered, Kury Rear Tails, Tach Relocated, Kury ISO Grips, Kury Transformer Throttle Boss, Baron Bullet Bar Ends, Kury Switchblade Pegs, Cyclehouse Levers, Boulevard Mirrors, Rivco Highway Pegs, Corbin Seat, Metz 240/160. ​RIP

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Well it's got flame stitching. Sorry. It's all leather grey. Has the look of snakeskin.

Looks nice. They said they didn't recommend the patterns for where you sit because the pattern can get pressed out. How is yours holding up?

Do you have any welts or did you go smooth? I'm trying to figure out how big the welts are.
    2007 M109R Pearl White - Mods: Gutted/Debaffled Exhaust, Yana Shiki 2" Bones, TDE TRE, V-Stream Windshield, Debadged, Debeavered, Kury Rear Tails, Tach Relocated, Kury ISO Grips, Kury Transformer Throttle Boss, Baron Bullet Bar Ends, Kury Switchblade Pegs, Cyclehouse Levers, Boulevard Mirrors, Rivco Highway Pegs, Corbin Seat, Metz 240/160. ​RIP

I bought mine used, so I didn't have a choice of color and design. Black carbon fiber.

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big-B View Post
    I bought mine used, so I didn't have a choice of color and design. Black carbon fiber.
    I see yours doesn't have stitching at all. Is the material vinyl or textured leather?

Very Active Member

Default BIG B...I JUST CANT DECIDE....

YOUR PROFILE PICTURE REMINDS ME OF OSWALD(FROM DREW CAREY SHOW) BUT YOUR SIGNATURE PHOTO LOOKS LIKE SR...YOU ARE A RIDDLE WRAPPED UP IN PUZZLE...

Quote Originally Posted by Big-B View Post
    Mod's
    De-badged, Throttle lock\Cruise, Brake Pedal adjustment, Drilled out baffles on pipes,
    backrest mod. De-beavered, and polished wheels from Gottatooz.

Quote Originally Posted by LOFLYR View Post
    I see yours doesn't have stitching at all. Is the material vinyl or textured leather?
    I honestly don't know. Like I said, I bought it used.

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by LOFLYR View Post
    Looks nice. They said they didn't recommend the patterns for where you sit because the pattern can get pressed out. How is yours holding up?

Do you have any welts or did you go smooth? I'm trying to figure out how big the welts are.
    No welts. I was worried they would dig into my leg. The first picture was when it was brand new. This picture is from today. Some 19,000 miles later. Pattern holding up great.

Nothing wrong with Flames or Tribal Better than no stitching.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1306.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	71435   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1305.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	71436   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1304.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	71437  

Quote Originally Posted by FL '07 LE View Post
    Nothing wrong with Flames or Tribal Better than no stitching.....
    Nope nothing wrong with it. Just wondering if anyone had done something different. Want to see some options before I call them.

Instead of starting a new thread gonna rehash this one, I'm ordering a new Corbin seat and just want to see what you guys have in materials and stiching. I won a $300 gift certificate at mam and want to order something different. This is what I have now mercedes leather with asphalt sides and the corbin letters in black, I like it a lot just want to see something else.

Last edited by some 9; 08-31-2014 at 11:21 PM.
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ Swampworks 2 Piece Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/Knight Rider LED/Raw Design LED Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Arnott Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

Copied and pasted straight from my sales order:

Cover Design for Gunfighter & Lady
    Black Leather seating
    #01 Stealth Stitch Pattern seating
    Asphalt Vinyl sides

No Welts
    CORBIN LOGO IN BLACK THREAD

Rear saddle - COVER TO MATCH
    Ovalbac backrest- Standard COVER SAME

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2172.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	120.9 KB 
ID:	208882

Name:	IMG_2167.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	208898Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2169.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	208906Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2170.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	208914Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2173.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	128.1 KB 
ID:	208890

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Copied and pasted straight from my sales order:

Cover Design for Gunfighter & Lady
    Black Leather seating
    #01 Stealth Stitch Pattern seating
    Asphalt Vinyl sides

No Welts
    CORBIN LOGO IN BLACK THREAD

Rear saddle - COVER TO MATCH
    Ovalbac backrest- Standard COVER SAME

Name:	IMG_2172.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	120.9 KB 
ID:	208882

Name:	IMG_2167.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	208898Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2169.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	208906Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2170.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	208914Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2173.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	128.1 KB 
ID:	208890
    That looks good bro, how you like the pattern and I see you have a backrest for yourself. Take a pic with your backrest and the cowl solo style. When your gonna debeaver that sucker.

Last edited by some 9; 09-01-2014 at 12:23 AM.
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ Swampworks 2 Piece Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/Knight Rider LED/Raw Design LED Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Arnott Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

Quote Originally Posted by some 9 View Post
    That looks good bro, how you like the pattern and I see you have a backrest for yourself. Take a pic with your backrest and the cowl solo style. When your gonna debeaver that sucker.

I like the pattern. I had them add the option of the driver backrest just in case, but I only ordered the one for the wife. Honestly, I haven't even tried it on the driver's seat yet. I just leave it attached to the passenger seat. I'm in the process of ordering and collecting parts. Planning to go with the "new" cycle house plate mount. I'll probably wait until winter to do most of the mods. I have a stebel horn with Ryan's harness and a mesh radiator grill sitting here waiting to go on. I'm in the process of ordering lots of other parts. Here is a couple pics from our Skyline Drive ride a couple weeks ago with the cowl on.

Name:	IMG_2219.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	208922Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2222.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	208930

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	209026

This is mine I love it .. DT stitch

GROUNDED FOR LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by ICEBOX View Post
    This is mine I love it .. DT stitch

Never seen that before, nice.