M109 Rider Forums banner

Pay it Forward

171K views 2K replies 185 participants last post by  Xfire68 
#1 ·
I wanted to try something out and see how well it works out. If things work the way I plan then this post should never die. My plan is to post something up for free including shipping to any place in the usa. The first person to PM me will get the item I list but they have to offer up another item up for free including shipping. The first person to to PM them will get their item and must also list something for free and so on and so on. You all get the idea. A severe tung lashing will come to anyone that takes an item and does not offer something up for free.

I would also like to make a rule that you can only claim an item once a month. There are some people that live on the forum and would get every item that is listed so we need some way to make this fair to all of us on here. It would be an honor system but I would think most of us would be honest and only take something once a month and only if we have something of value to repost.

The first thing I have to list is a new pair of riding gloves. They are XXL but run a little small. More like an XL size. They have long cuffs that can be zipped off to make a short pair of gloves. They have some gel in the palms.

See less See more
#47 · (Edited)
I'm REALLY HAPPY to see that this is starting to pan out

Now if someone would just post up some Costal Moto Rims, preferably the rims/tire package please. :eek::joke: If I win I promise to pay it forward with my Simmons Motorworks chrome stockers. ;):joke:

#48 ·
Now if someone would just post up some Costal Moto Rims, preferably the rims/tire package please. :eek::joke: If I win I promise to pay it forward with my Simmons Motorworks chrome stockers. ;):joke:
If i was rich and could i would for ya brotha! I am having a hard time deciding what to post up. I dont want to ruin the thread so hear goes i appologize to everyone for the delay...i dont have a pic available i am at work.....what i have is a brand new pair of suzuki race gloves. I have worn them once. Got rid of the busa and have no use for them now. They have velcro around the wrist area as well as velcro fit for the sleeve end. They have heavily padded palms and armored knuckles and fingers. They are black in color. Suzuki is embroidered on them as well. Size is xxl or xl. i forget. I normally wear xl and they fit me very well. No scuffs tears or anything literally worn once. If these arent snagged up i will switch. BTW if anyone wants to know these gloves cost around 100 new.

#99 ·
Relax guys, not everyone's life revolves around this forum. Plus it's the weekend, and mothers day. Lots goin on. Life happens.
Damn, you guys are impatient.

Sent from my ultra cool Lightningbolt using Slapatalk
Man you are on a roll B. I love it when you think like me. :bigthumbsup:

#66 ·
Throwerb, that is nice of you to say thanks. Everyone knows you have a heart of gold and have done a tone for this forum and other people. I would say go ahead and offer the pegs up but I am not sure how easy it would be to keep track of if we get more than one person giving something away at a time. Keep an eye on the post, you may see something you want. There was already a PS3 game given away if you are into that sort of stuff. As I was telling the other guys. It doesn't have to be motorcycle related. Just needs to be something useful. I wouldn't want to see someone take a break rotor and then offer to give away a candy cane but anything that is useful or of interest to others will do.
What kind of pegs do you have anyway? I may have to keep a close eye on here for them if they are something other than stock.

#69 ·
oh, oh, oh, I want to play......................

I do understand the rules so I'll sit tight till I can use something, this is a great idea:beer3: here's to keeping it rolling

(might have to post up a pay-it forward for canada, depending on what the item is shipping could get expen$ive)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.