Mounting rear floorboards with Corbin bags?

Thread: Mounting rear floorboards with Corbin bags?

Default Mounting rear floorboards with Corbin bags?

I picked these floorboards up off the forum- http://www.kuryakyn.com/Products/388...ed-Floorboards. Does anyone know what kind of mod needs to be done to get a set mounted on the rear with Corbin bags in place?

Custom painted grey with yellow stripe, engine guards, Longhorn pegs, Kuryakyn floorboards, debadged, debaffled, Throttle Meister, Irate mesh grill, Spudwrench Fairing. Custom made inner fairing with iPhone holder/charger and RockBox radio head unit and built in speakers. Corbin bags, 160 front / 260 rear, Dynabeads, 3" risers with SS 3+ cables, Stebel Horn, HID light. Trackday TRE and Corbin seats with Custom World driver backrest.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member rockfordrider's Avatar

You are in uncharted warters with these I believe. but wit the know how that you seem to have ( faring inner dash) I guess anything can be done. I went with the rivco with the 3 inch extension arms. and still had to have the braket for the bags custom made into the rivco mount, think It cost me 80 bucks just to have that part made. but I guess it is worth it for her comfort.
    Bully Bagger