M109 Rider Forums banner

A Good Ole Fashion Texas Spanking!!

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  raynicole 
#1 ·
I went out riding yesterday and came across a Yamaha 1700 warrior that wanted to play, so I kindly accepted :hot:

Well for what its worth he did ok but I had him in full view at all times in the rear view mirror, I'm sure leaving him:cus: me.

#2 ·
Way to go Rumble. Who's next!

#3 ·
:doorag:Chalk up another one for the "9", A friend of mine just bought one , and I had to take him to pick it up ,it had some Big Dog pipes on it and it sounded real good. When we got it home he wanted to leave it in my trailer because I had an enclosed one. so I let him for a few days and until he's ready to get it , so I had my garege open when he comes to get it, and my bike was near the door so when we backed the bike out his Warrior was right next to my "9" and he said" Damn I thought that I was getting a Beast but looking at that MuthaF@#@$#% there makes me think did I get my moneys worth." Our bikes our considerably larger and really present a commanding presence when near other bikes, Don't get me wrong though his Warrior really was a nice bike tricked out a little but couldn't come close to the nine.:bad2thebone:

#4 ·
The guy that I ride with all the time has a Warrior and when I got my 9 he took it for a rip and loved it, then the first thing I know there was a turbo hanging off the side of his Warrior! He's in the tuning stages right now we'll have to see who wins now. I'm not to sure whos going to take the crown between us it seems to be working pretty good.

Attachments

#5 ·
Way to go bro BUT

Please be careful cause I tried that a few weeks ago [HR][/HR]with two Hardleys. I smoked both their azzes but it cost me a speeding ticket.

#7 ·
MY GOD, Did he have one of these Bazookas for a pipe? Not a wonder he lost, totin all that weight around. Great job,,,,,,,,:bigthumbsup:

#8 ·
:welcome::congrats: on your purchase and comming and joining the Family, enjoy the ride Brother, what part of the Lone Star are you at? Be sure to get signed in with your Zip on the Texas sub forum, Check for up comming ride op's and hope to see and meet you at some soon, :bigthumbsup::doorag:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.