A Good Ole Fashion Texas Spanking!!

Thread: A Good Ole Fashion Texas Spanking!!

Default A Good Ole Fashion Texas Spanking!!

I went out riding yesterday and came across a Yamaha 1700 warrior that wanted to play, so I kindly accepted

Well for what its worth he did ok but I had him in full view at all times in the rear view mirror, I'm sure leaving him me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member Rider 4 Life's Avatar

Way to go Rumble. Who's next!
    2011 m109R LE, FI2000 AutoTuner, Apus custom mirrors, VStream short shield, Arlen Ness Battistini footpegs and hand grips, debeavered, Raw Design Stealth rear signal lights, Cobra TriPro Black exhaust, Custom bullet LED front signals, Jardine Quick Detach rear backrest, Low and Mean Forcewinder Intakes with screens and daggers.

Chalk up another one for the "9", A friend of mine just bought one , and I had to take him to pick it up ,it had some Big Dog pipes on it and it sounded real good. When we got it home he wanted to leave it in my trailer because I had an enclosed one. so I let him for a few days and until he's ready to get it , so I had my garege open when he comes to get it, and my bike was near the door so when we backed the bike out his Warrior was right next to my "9" and he said" Damn I thought that I was getting a Beast but looking at that MuthaF@#@$#% there makes me think did I get my moneys worth." Our bikes our considerably larger and really present a commanding presence when near other bikes, Don't get me wrong though his Warrior really was a nice bike tricked out a little but couldn't come close to the nine.
    RearviewCamera,Flamed Grips&Pegs,Polished Risers w/2in ext.
    Hard Krome Shortened Sideburner,Sumo-X Fat Forktubes, GO-Pro, JSD-3M lowered2.75debeavered,tach relocated,cables relocated grips&throttle bosses RC Polished Component Wheels, Phat front tire170/60/17Phat Rear 280 10 1/2in. rim

The guy that I ride with all the time has a Warrior and when I got my 9 he took it for a rip and loved it, then the first thing I know there was a turbo hanging off the side of his Warrior! He's in the tuning stages right now we'll have to see who wins now. I'm not to sure whos going to take the crown between us it seems to be working pretty good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-04-24 21.53.40.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	65752  

Default Way to go bro BUT

Please be careful cause I tried that a few weeks ago
    with two Hardleys. I smoked both their azzes but it cost me a speeding ticket.
    "Life's is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, leaking oil with your engine smoking, shouting GERONIMO!" - Life is tough, it's tougher when you're stupid.- Speeding is ONLY a crime IF you get caught.

"The Devil Inside" TBAR = That Boy Ain't Right

Quote Originally Posted by tbar View Post

Smoking 2 Harley's wouldve been worth every penny

MY GOD, Did he have one of these Bazookas for a pipe? Not a wonder he lost, totin all that weight around. Great job,,,,,,,,

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.

Very Active Member

on your purchase and comming and joining the Family, enjoy the ride Brother, what part of the Lone Star are you at? Be sure to get signed in with your Zip on the Texas sub forum, Check for up comming ride op's and hope to see and meet you at some soon,

Congrats on the victory.
    Samdman84
    08 M109

Quote Originally Posted by tbar View Post
    Why did you waste the gas and the cost of the speeding ticket on two Hardleys? I have
    people pull up beside me at the stoplight in a car, look over at me and rev their engine. I have
    a C109RT. I just look at them and shake my head. I don't even waste the gas as they haul
    butt off the line. I'm trying to talk the boss into letting me add an M109 to the stable or maybe
    an M90.
    2008 Suzuki Boulevard C109RT: HardKrome Velocity Pro Lites 2-1 Exhaust, Tank Bib, GMan TRE,Gman Bully controller, Speedo Visor, Everything Debadged, Front fender bra, 4 inch with 1 1/2inch kickback risers, Large ISO highway pegs with floorboard mounts and coming soon front, rear fender mud flap and lots of chrome accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by RUMBLE View Post
    Smoking 2 Harley's wouldve been worth every penny
    Totally...
    Ride it like you stole it!