ppl in arkansas dont ride 109s anymore?

Thread: ppl in arkansas dont ride 109s anymore?

Very Active Member

Default ppl in arkansas dont ride 109s anymore?

just bought my 9 a couple of months ago lookin for some folks that might wanna ride every now and again...pm me if interested...

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Unfortunately I don't live in that beautiful state, but been here since Saturday. Been putting 250 to 350 miles a day, but heading back to Houston, TX Thursday morning.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    The REAL LE!

2 into 1 sideburner exhaust, PCIII, K&N Filters, A&R HID headlight, Debeavered,Lowered 2", Sidemount license plate bracket, Knight Rider LED, more to come.....

I live in North Little Rock.

We need to have the local M109R's meet at Hooters during bike night. Happens every Thursday night. I think it starts around 7:00 and ends around 10:00

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage109 View Post
    just bought my 9 a couple of months ago lookin for some folks that might wanna ride every now and again...pm me if interested...
    I'm in West Little Rock. I drive a bone-stock '06 Burple. I'll ride with you one day....that is, if you're willing to ride with a boring rider. I don't ride terribly fast....ride with full gear (except for jeans)...etc...etc. But, I enjoy riding, so I'd be happy to tag along one day.

Default M109 Riders In Little Rock, AR??

Hey do you know of any members here from the Arkansas area?

Quote Originally Posted by tarnol View Post
    I live in North Little Rock.

We need to have the local M109R's meet at Hooters during bike night. Happens every Thursday night. I think it starts around 7:00 and ends around 10:00

Default M109 Riders In Little Rock, AR??

Lets Hook up a meet everyone!!!! Hey do you know of any members here from the Arkansas area?

I have only met one other M109R in North Little Rock. His name is Alex. His Forum name is "Darby".

We have been on 1 little ride already this year. Looking forward to do some more riding.

Very Active Member

an open invatation to yall is awaiting. Come join us in Mena for some riding. Obscene Jester (Tom) has got the place picked out to stay and routes are being determined. Check the Events section for more info, sure would be cool to have the Arkansas 9'rs there...Craig.

That's correct us folks from Texas are heading your way so come join us we will be very happy to see y'all there. Pm obscene jester if u have any questions
    arnott air ride, superman covers w/k&n filters, pc III, rainey 5" cannon,280 rear and 160 front with extreme wrenched wheels.

i'm in northeast arkansas, osceola... used to be 3 or 4 guys in manilla that had em too, havnt seen them in a while tho

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    Hey do you know of any members here from the Arkansas area?
    Just got me an 9 last week. I'm living in Sheridan and would like to meet some fellow 9 riders. I work shift work so my schedule is kinda all over the place, but if y'all come up with a place for us to meet. I'll try to make it.
    Last edited by Burple-Horseman; 03-20-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Very Active Member BAD BOY M109R's Avatar

so do any of you know there is a baton that is going around no one from your state has posted up there... http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=484949 http://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=163271
    BONE STOCK

Quote Originally Posted by BAD BOY M109R View Post
    so do any of you know there is a baton that is going around no one from your state has posted up there... http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=484949 http://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=163271

Hey...I saw the baton thread, but I never can tell where that thing is at with so many pages on that thread.

Anyways...I went and added my location for Arkansas out there.

Sorry that I haven't done that earlier.

Default Arkansas riders

I'd like to start a Facebook group for Arkansas riders. It's " Arkansas 109 Shen dig" I love this forum, but I'd think it would be nice to have somewhere to connect to locals without searching.