i'm a month or two from buying my first house!(the credit card trick worked!) i've been waiting a long a$$ time for this!
but now, riding season is around the bend and i want a new motorcycle!!! i'm keeping the m109r but i miss having a sport bike i'm pre-aproved for a house, i just have to get tax report from the federal/provincial gov. for 2010, once the bank has those, i'm making an offer on a house that i know i'm gonna have!
i just wanna put chances on my side so i'm waiting before i buy the new bike, once i have the house, i'm buying a new bike! and if for some reason i don't get the house, i'm still buying a new bike just not sure witch one