M109 Rider Forums banner

TENNESSEE 9 CHECK IN TIME

10K views 41 replies 24 participants last post by  Ravenwill 
#1 ·
So I'm curious as to how many active members of this board are fellow Tennesseans? The only one I've met so far is Demetri aka Biscuitpimp but there has to be more than the two of us ???

#11 ·
I bet there were quite a few of them out on Sunday as the weather was beautiful on my side of the mountain. I would have rode over to Shady if I hadn't been working on the 9. I'm a Monday - Friday worker. When are you off on the weekend again? Maybe we can meet up then?

#15 ·
I'm in Oak Ridge and the Dragon is cleared.

#16 ·
Northern TN/Southern Kentucky

Technically I live in Kentucky, but I am just inside the Ky. state line a couple of miles. I am about 15 minutes from Oneida TN and about 75 minutes from Knoxville. The Kentucky thread hasn't had anybody respond in a year, so I was looking at TN and seen it had a little more life. There are a couple other 9's in our county but I honestly haven't seen them only told about them. I don't understand why 109's are not purchased more because I absolutely love mine. I just test rode a Harley Vrod and I couldn't have been more disappointed. It was a gorgeous bike but it was very buzzy at all speeds, and had no where near the torque our 9's do. In addition it felt like I needed another gear to keep it from running so hard at highway speeds, when in reality it wasn't. When I got back on my 9, I couldn't believe how much sweeter of a machine the 109 is over the V rod.

#17 ·
Technically I live in Kentucky, but I am just inside the Ky. state line a couple of miles. I am about 15 minutes from Oneida TN and about 75 minutes from Knoxville. The Kentucky thread hasn't had anybody respond in a year, so I was looking at TN and seen it had a little more life. There are a couple other 9's in our county but I honestly haven't seen them only told about them. I don't understand why 109's are not purchased more because I absolutely love mine. I just test rode a Harley Vrod and I couldn't have been more disappointed. It was a gorgeous bike but it was very buzzy at all speeds, and had no where near the torque our 9's do. In addition it felt like I needed another gear to keep it from running so hard at highway speeds, when in reality it wasn't. When I got back on my 9, I couldn't believe how much sweeter of a machine the 109 is over the V rod.
I'm right at the TN/NC state line, about 3 miles inside of TN. Looks like there are some 9's over your way.

#30 ·
9's are scarce around here

Hi! Just found this thread.
I live in Bradley County, just outside of Cleveland, Tn - and about 25-30 miles up I-75 from Chattanooga.
I haven't seen another 9 since I bought mine. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.