M109 Rider Forums banner

best place to buy a secondary gear set?

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  SportRyder214 
#1 ·
well i broke the ears off my secondary gear set today, anybody know the best place to buy them?
thanks In advance

#2 ·
I've found the cheapest OEM parts at either Oneida Suzuki or Boulevard Suzuki (Deland Motorsports). Check both as one isn't always cheaper than the other.

Here's the fiche from Boulevard. If the part you need is #1, it's not cheap. And to replace the gear that sticks out of the engine I think you have to split the cases.

http://www.boulevardsuzuki.com/fiche_section_detail.asp?section=432532&category=Motorcycles&make=SUZUKI&year=2006&fveh=10124

Pay not attention to it saying 2006. Everything I've looked at on there says 2006.

Oneida Suzuki

#6 ·
Secondary Gear Set

We have a secondary gear set in great condition right in front of me wrapped in bubblewrap since the bike's been taken apart. Came from a 2007 M109R, also have primary gear set and rear swing arm if needed.
Selling used secondary for $375 with shipping to the continental US. Let me know if this is what you are looking for, would love to see these parts go to a good home and not go to waste! Finger Gas Household hardware Metal Thumb
Gas Metal Fixture Auto part Composite material
Automotive tire Household hardware Tool Rim Gas
Auto part Metal Gas Fashion accessory Titanium
Gas Cylinder Tin Metal Auto part

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.