M109 Rider Forums banner

Pictures Of People Caught Staring At The 109

109K views 458 replies 191 participants last post by  IKNOWP 
#1 ·
I thought this would be a pretty fun thread to start. We see it all the time, people so awe struck by this bike that they can't help but stare. With the riding season upon us, post your favorite pics of people caught in the act of "lusting" :D after the mighty 9 :joke::joke:. My contribution will be from my ride this past Saturday.

This first guy just kept walking back and forth looking at the bike and was mumbling something under his breath. :dontknow:

I kid you not, this guy came running out of a shop and looked at my bike for at least 15 minutes. He had this grin on his face that reminded me of a kid at Christmas :bigthumbsup:

See less See more
#161 ·
I was outside a restaurant today waiting to be sat and a guy came out of the restaurant and we straight to my bike to look at it. Then he called his friends out to look at it and then went back inside. I wish I could have taken a picture of it but I didn't have my phone with me since I came straight from work. Such an awesome feeling watching people drool over the 9. Best purchase ever.

#162 ·
Was at a Brotherhood MC event with a bunch of other clubs present. Very positive response. I could have gotten a dozen pictures of people taking pictures.

Was cool that they had a sport bike and foreign division in the show this year. I won foreign :#1: and placed in sport behind a ridiculously nice hayabusa.

Here is my favorite from the event...

#163 ·
Was at a Brotherhood MC event with a bunch of other clubs present. Very positive response. I could have gotten a dozen pictures of people taking pictures.

Was cool that they had a sport bike and foreign division in the show this year. I won foreign :#1: and placed in sport behind a ridiculously nice hayabusa.

Here is my favorite from the event...
This is by far the best one yet...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

#177 ·
Sorry, no pic for proof but I have my 9 parked out in our factory here at work today as it's closed. A co-worker came up to me a little bit ago and said the guys that were in here to check out our fire alarm system were doing some major looking at my bike. I can probably get some surveillance film if needed. :joke:

#178 ·
Today, I helped Chris (The M) shorten his sideburner, installed adjustable lowering links, and leveled his handlebars. We road out to Yahala Bakery for lunch. We were like 2 scrambling idiots trying to get pics of all the gawkers. I only got one good shot. Hopefully, Chris will post the ones he caught.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

-Josh

#183 ·
Chris, I wish we would have taken a pics of the guy with the Harley shirt. For everyone else who wasn't there, I had on my ThrowerB "Harley Eater" shirt. He kept giving me the "stink eye" everytime he walked by. We watched him and his biker chick ride out in the rain. It was very amusing, to say the least.

-Josh

#188 ·
Chris, I wish we would have taken a pics of the guy with the Harley shirt. For everyone else who wasn't there, I had on my ThrowerB "Harley Eater" shirt. He kept giving me the "stink eye" everytime he walked by. We watched him and his biker chick ride out in the rain. It was very amusing, to say the least.

-Josh
Way to go Josh, I got that same look a few times in Vegas when wearing this one :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.