Northern Virginia area Paint shops

Thread: Northern Virginia area Paint shops

vapiper

Default Northern Virginia area Paint shops

Just wondering if any of you guys in the VA/DC/MD area know a good place for motorcycle painting...Just received my new to me headlight and need it repainted so it is once again LE colors ...... I'm going to take it to an auto body place and see if it's something they can handle... Just wanted to see if there were any other options in the chance it's something they don't do.

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

There is a place in Glen Burnie that did mine and it looks great. You just need to make sure that they can pull up the paint code and get it in. If you want there info, drop me a PM. But by the time you pay to have it painted and restriped, why not just buy a new one and have it match 100%.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    2014 Mid Atlantic Meet CLICK HERE

vapiper

Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    There is a place in Glen Burnie that did mine and it looks great. You just need to make sure that they can pull up the paint code and get it in. If you want there info, drop me a PM. But by the time you pay to have it painted and restriped, why not just buy a new one and have it match 100%.
    Well picked up a new to me one for a great price, hopefully save some cash this way...I guess only time will tell if I was correct lol