When is it going to warm up????

Thread: When is it going to warm up????

Default When is it going to warm up????

Ok I am sick of the snow!!! when is it going to warm up enough to ride? I took my little DR650 out for a ride last sat. I need to get the 109 out but it was just to wet and cold to get the big girl out! I hope to meet up with the other Ohio guys when it warms up!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Cool

the winter months are almost over 5 weeks and counting.winter just seems longer when you ride the 9.

come on warm weather!!!

Quote Originally Posted by topgun View Post
    the winter months are almost over 5 weeks and counting.winter just seems longer when you ride the 9.
    This will be my first season with my 9. Bought it in Nov. so I have only got 100 miles on it and I am dieing to put some miles on in!

I would like to see some of that global warming everyone is talking about.
    We still have about 5 inches of snow on the ground and they are calling for more this coming Monday. I did go out in the building and set on my 9 for awhile.
    2008 M109R Black / White LE Stripe- Debeaver, debadged, Kury ISO grips, Cobra backrest, JSD-3M
    Road Burner Velocity Pro, Techlusion TFI (Plug and Play), K & N Filters, Coastal Moto Genesis chrome
    wheels.

Very Active Member
    Mass,About an hour1/2 from the cape Cod Area

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAllGood View Post
    This will be my first season with my 9. Bought it in Nov. so I have only got 100 miles on it and I am dieing to put some miles on in!

on your new (9)......Enjoy all the mile's to come...Take Care,Ride Safe....

I feel your pain 1,000,000%....
    This sheet sucks azz....:(

Default YeaH!!!!

It finally warmed up!!!!! Got to take the new 9 out FRi.and Sun. Great ride!!! I am ready for a road trip now. I am headign south SOON!!! I hope everyone else was able to get out and ride this weekend looks like a wet week to come.

I got her out for a ride around town. Had to shovel a path from my garage however. The snow just does not want to melt next to this Lake!!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAllGood View Post
    It finally warmed up!!!!! Got to take the new 9 out FRi.and Sun. Great ride!!! I am ready for a road trip now. I am headign south SOON!!! I hope everyone else was able to get out and ride this weekend looks like a wet week to come.
    well as it get warmer keep a eye on here i am sure i will be postin some rides that some of us are doing maybe we can even do a half way meet or something if you want...........there are a few of the ohio guys who will ride so i am sure you will get to meet some of us

Alright, the weather is barely starting to turn. I just bought my 9 in February. It's been in storage at the dealer since. I'm from the east side of Cleveland around Mentor. Anyone else around me? I can't wait for tax returns to get insurance and then get the bike out. Hit me up.

Mike