hey guys,im a new member here.
had my 109 for about 5 weeks now,
i got it brand new and have since added quite a few goodies.
anyway this is a babe thread,so heres my mrs and my 9.
Glad Kands asked, because I was speechless
" Cinderella ", 2011, Candy Indy Blue, Halo Nation Alliance member. Not many mods. I bought it to ride.
haha cheers guys,ill see how we go,shes never done anything like this before so i was pretty proud of the shots i got.
shes agreed to another shoot somewhere more scenic so ill try for a bikini shot or 7:)
sorry no tats-shes squeeky clean in that regard haha
Great pics thanks for sharing, mabe next time holding some VB or XXXX Wish I could get my wife to help out the cause.
I spent some time in the land of OZ when I was deployed in the Marines.... awesome women ( B4 I was married and stories that my wife shall never know )
[QUOTE=jim109;1699620]anyway this is a babe thread,so heres my mrs and my 9.
Enjoying..... thank you and your wife! Finally a real woman, not some model out of a magazine/website. She looks super hot and with all due respect so does your bike!
All the woman on this thread looks nice, but all the ladies that are just the girl next door,and not Photoshop look great.
Guys keep your ladies happy, and ladies thank you for letting guys like me, enjoy checking you and the bikes out.
Rooted EVO baby
I like your rack
very slightly modified
cheers for all the comments guys:)
good to know the photos were appreciated.
all the girls in this thread are sensational!!!
For those who like babes on boulevards, check this thread.
__________________Halo's... Inner light... I'm not that kind of Angel ______________________
Go Big or Go Home
'07 RED - Cycle House Big Air intakes, Debadged/Debeavered, PC III, Kuy grips and pegs, 50 watt driving lights, 260 Metz., sport windshield, chrome wheels, Gen III Knight Rider, Drivers Backrest, Dragon Tail Light, Derby and Side Lic Frame, +2 risers, 5" Cannon.
Very nice looking tail....oh and the bike is not too bad either.
98% of all Harleys solld are still on the road...the other 2% made it back home
Last edited by topher; 10-26-2012 at 10:21 AM.
Hey Jim, when i get my bike back i'll bring it along and share in the picture taking festivities hahaha
He brought his bike (minus the missus) around the other day...i have to say he looks even better in real.
Those that can't,
Watch or manage,
Those that can!
Met this one at a Harley Davidson show in Ashland Va, in amongst, the devils den! She was selling airbrushed t-shirts, i had to buy one! :p
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Tempting Fate, One 9 at a Time!
Screen saver on my brain. Awesome shot.
Life is too short, live it your way.